13: Caught

Khalil POV

I continued to text and beg and plead to Qua as she ignored my texts. I got in the car and drove to the trap house to see her standing there hugged up with Nate. What the hell goin' on here? I cleared my throat and they pulled back and turned their attention over to me.

"Sup bruh?" Nate nodded before kissing Qua and leaving out, drive.

"What the hell goin' on."

"None of your business." She said as she tried to walk up the stairs before I stopped her by grabbing her wrist. She just stared at my hand touching her before she looked up at me.

"So this what you leave me for?" I asked coming closer to her.

"Back up," she said pushing me, "No I didnt leave you for him. You the one that wants to leave out the fact that you have a whole damn family! How do you do that?! So nah, I aint leave yo ass for him! If I did, its a good thing." She said before walking up the stairs. I chased after her before she closed the door in my face.

What the hell she mean? That nigga aint got shit on me. Got me fucked up. I walked out and sat in my car trying to calm down before I go in there and have to whoop her ass.

Qua POV

This nigga has lost his rabbit ass mind comin' up in here thinkin' that he run shit and tryna act like I did him wrong. No bitch, you got me fucked up. I locked the door and after a while I heard a the front door open and close before I came downstairs to an empty house.

I was about to start dinner until I felt a hand come around my mouth and a bag over my head. I tried to fight back but I'm guessing there was an incapacitating agent on the napkin. Before I knew it, everything was black.

Nate POV

I was kind of worried about leaving Khalil at my house alone with Qua so I did what I had to do and went back home. When I got there, it was empty. I thought she had gone somewhere but all the cars where still there. I called her phone, but it there was no answer. As I opened the fridge Qua started to call me.

"Aye bae, where you at?"

"Sucking my dick nigga. What you need?" The heavy NOLA accent came over the phone.

"Yo who the fuck is this?! Where the hell my girl at?!"

"Busy. If you want your precious bitch to stay alive I suggest you have my money nigga. Or else she gone be put to use." They said then I heard shuffling in the background before Qua's voice came on.

"Nate, get me out of here." She said a little shaky.

"I'm comin bae. You know where you at?"

"No, They got me blind fold."

"Ight that enought talking." The person said before hanging up. They text me an adress of where to meet them with 1 mill. Nigga what yo broke ass need a mill for?

I thought about who could be behind this shit, but nothing rang a bell. All the niggas that were lookin' for my ass dead and gone. I called up some of the crew and started to work.

8 hours later

Its 2:00 in the mornin' and I was damn near on the verge of giving up, but thats just cause I'm sleepy. I laid back until I thought about the tracking device we had on each others phones. Nah, it aint creepy. It for shit just like this.

"Bruh why the fuck you aint think of this shit earlier?!" Leo yelled with blood shot red eyes.

"I aint think about it because we had a big ass arguement about how she aint want it. I just forgot about how I just did it anyway." I said laughing then Leo slapped me.

"Nigga the fuck wrong with you?!" I yelled as a couple niggas held me back from beatin' his ass.

"You got us up at 2 o'clock in the mornin' when this shit could have been done earlier!"

"Fuck you nigga. Getcho' ass outta here! Dont let me catch you on them streets!" I yelled.

So I just lost and fired my best friend and these unknown species ass niggas got my wi- girlfriend. This shit here.