14: Thought Wrong

Nate in mm.

A work of art was once a work in progress. - Adele Leon

Qua POV

After the stranger hung up the phone with Nate I started to get sleepy before I I heard someone yell out hey.

"What?" I asked not wanting to be bothered and wanting to go home.

"Watch that attitude before you find yourself in trouble." They said as they took off the blind fold and there stood the Jamaican that we do our drops with.

"What the fuck!?" And to think we did all this business with them for them to turn they backs on us.

"Babygirl your more beautiful without the hood and shit." He said while trying to caress my face but I jacked away. He quickly grabbed my chin and swung it back around to face him.

"Listen hoe, im the boss and you aint gone jack away from me." He said before letting me go. I rolled my eyes as I tried to get the knife that was in my back pocket. One of his goons saw me and called the chimpanzee looking man back in. He untied me and I stood up. Once he stood up I punched him in his face before kicking him in his balls. I took his gun out before pointing as he guards slowly enclosing around me.

"Little lady just put the gun down." One of them said as he started to surrender.

"Puts yours down first." I said pointing the gun at the chimpanzees head. They stood there with smirks on their faces as I started to put a tighter grip on the trigger.

They slowly started to put their guns down before I heard the door open and the person that I thought was supposed to be there for me stepped in. He held the gun to my head as he walked up to me.

"Put the gun down." He said and I slowly let the gun slip out of my hand.

"Im not gonna shoot you just put the gun down." He said. I got trust issues and he is far from a person i trust so no I didnt put the gun down.

"You put yours down." I said smirking. His actions didnt phase me as he put the gun down and I pointed it towards him after kicking chimpanzee in the face. He fell to the floor as I continued with me session.

"Damn you dont trust me?" He asked.

"Fuck no. I thought you were gonna come save me but your on this bitch side. Fuck you." I said before I heard a gun go off.