3

Tony's P.O.V
The plane's door closes and I slouch down into the chair beside Pepper. I lean my head on her shoulder and she runs her fingers through my hair and goes on to hug me.
"Tony," she says, smoothing out her dress pants, "we will be in New York in about an hour."
"That's the problem," I groan as the plane takes off of the run, "I don't know how I will feel about returning to the place I almost died at."
Pepper kisses my cheek. "Don't worry we will get through it together. Even if I am in Brooklyn visiting my sister for the next few weeks."
I wrap my arms around her and sigh. "I don't know what I would do without you."
I hear Pepper giggle "well, you can never was your suits, iron or clothing.
"You should probably call Steve and see if everything is ok and normal."
I nod and walk to the bathroom. The tiny window looks out onto the land below, making the houses below look like tiny ants.
I pull my phone out and dial the contact 'Capt.'
"Hello?" A familiar voice answers.
"Hey, Capt., um, I'm on my way, with Pepper, to New York."
He chuckles. "I saw that. You were on the news. By the way, an ex-girlfriend of yours sent you an interesting present."
"If its underwear or any of the other weird crap, then send it back," I wave off.
Steve chuckles again. "Well, it is a weird type of gift. But, I don't think this gift can be returned of thrown away."
"Fine," I groan, "But I have all rights to get rid of it."
"Ok, Stark. Like I said, it can't be thrown away," Steve sighs into the receiver," I'll see you in a few hours."
"Don't break anything in my apartment!" I say quickly, before he hung up. The phone clicked off and I shove the phone into my shorts' pockets.