7

Riley's P.O.V.
Is it weird that I don't know what to call my own dad that I have only meet today? Should I call him Tony? Iron man?? Dad??? I really do not know. At least I can call him my hero. I guess will call him dad until he tells me not to.
After dad left my room with a weird smile, I shake my head. I have a feeling that we are going to be very close in the future.
I climb into my. Bed and lay down. Not a moment after, something blows out my wall making the flying ship rock violently as if it was in a hurricane. It blast makes me fallout of bed. I turn and see all of Manhattan below. I feel fear creep up on me like the creep man for dad's penthouse. I scream as loud as I can and hold onto my bed tightly.
"Hello, little girl." The man says maliciously. "I'm friends with your daddy."
He climbs up and tries to grab me.
"I'm not four, you Ass hole." I say clearly mad.
I turn back toward him and kick him where the sun doesn't shine. He crumbles to his knees. I run towards the door with my short hair flapping behind me.
A bonny -yet strong- hand grasps my ankle tightly and pulls me towards the floor.
My chin strikes the floor, shooting rockets of pain through my jaw and head. I must of hit my head a little too hard, because I am starting to see spots.
I feel myself being picked up and thrown over a shoulder.
Right before I pass out, I hear dad screaming 'NO'.

Tony's P.O.V.
"Damn it, fury!"
I yell as I walk into his living quarters. "Why the hell did you not tell me that my daughter was in danger?!"
Sadly I didn't get the privilege of scaring him shitless since he was already up and working on his phone.
"To be honest, Stark," he said annoyed. "We didn't expect Eric to try anything. Even if we did, it was far off."
He walks toward the window and looked out at the cold, sinister night sky.
I hear a slight rustle about five feet from me coming from the closet. If Nick heard it because he ignored it.
"That's not a good enough reason." I hiss.
The door of the closet cracks open slight lay and a little girl around the age of five, peeks through at me curiously. Her bright green eyes are filled with curiosity. She has black hair falling below her shoulders. I smile sadly at her thinking of my own little girl. I wish I could have gotten to know her and watch her grow up. It pains me when I think of Riley.
The little girl motions for me to be silent as she crept back into the dark confined space of the closet.
"I have search teams out scouting the world for her as we speak. We will find Riley." but I'm restraining you from the search."
I answer with a growl as I storm out heading down to where Riley's room was.
Maintenance has already put plastic wrap up but that doesn't fix the gaping hole left in the wall- or in my very small heart.
A whimper comes from the corner. It was that dog of Riley's, Mia was her name think. Something in her mouth catches my eye.
It was a map of Paris, France. Why would a dog have this?
Mia nudges my hand and something in my mind clicks. That must be where the ass is keeping her.
I click into my blue tooth and say only one thing:
'Avengers, Assemble.'