Chapter 2: He's Back

Alexandria's POV

Why?

That's the first question that came out into my mind when I saw him again.

Why did he came back? Is he really stupid?

Ugh! I hate this feeling when I act that I'm still affected with him.. NO! It will not happen anymore. I just act like I'm not affected anymore. That's it! I'M NOT AFFECTED by his presence.

"Hmmm, still into the world Ms. Sanchez?" I came back to reality when someone interrupting me from my reverie. And it's our teacher.

I feel embarrassed of what I did. Why did I still think of him?

"Sorry Ma'am." I apologize.

"Go on new student." she said in the guy who's standing in front of the class.

"Hi. I'm Drake Francis Yu," he pauses. I don't want to feel that I'm assume of something but I noticed that after he introduced his name he directly stares at me.

His brown eyes. I miss him so much.

Wait! What?! Did I say that I miss him? No, no.

"I hope we can be all friends." he continue.

"Okay, you may sit beside ..." Oh ow! I think it would be ---

"There! Sit beside Ms. Sanchez." Gosh! Of all people, siya pa?

I want to refuse but I think that's not a good idea. It's because it's the only one beside me that no one sit there. I hate it!

Don't act like you knew him after all, Alex. Just act normal like there's nothing happen before.

"Hi!" I came back to my senses when someone greeted me. And to my surprise, it's him.

What will I do? Ignore him? No! That's not a good idea to welcome him back.

I greeted him back a smile. A smile that shows that I'm not affected by him anymore.

"Okay, class dismissed." I didn't learn anything from our lesson. I don't know why. Now it's lunch time.

"Bear." I was shocked of what he call me. Bear? He really is stupid! When he broke his promise, I forgot about our endearments. Everything about us.

"Don't call that word. I already forgot about that." I don't know where I got that words. I saw him shocked of what I said to him.

"I'm sorry." he said.

"Sorry doesn't fixed anything what's broken." I said with full of confident.

"May I excuse, I want to eat. Bye." I directly grab Kaye's hand and left Drake in the classroom. When I came out in the room , a smile appears in my face as if I win the game.

I bet, Kaye will ask me what happened. And I'm right!

"What was that? You knew each other?" she asked with an unexpected look.

"Remember a guy that promised me that he will marry me in the future?" as I spill those words, my heart aches. Remembering those happy moments with him.

"Yes. You share it to me, years ago. Then, what's the connection?" she really slow in thinking.

"It's him," I pause, "He's Teddy." I lay down my head so that she will not saw me in my eyes with pain.

"I'm sorry to hear that." she apologize.

"It's okay. It's in the past."

"I'll promise, I'll just shut my mouth next time."

I laughed of what she said.

After eating snacks. We went to my classroom for our next class.

When I enter the room, I saw a girl who sit my chair. Talking to Drake.

I went to there place and say, "Excuse me. That's my chair. I want to take a sit." I said thoughtfully.

"Nakita mo bang nag-uusap pa kami? How an impolite student." she caught the attention of anyone inside the classroom. Now, we're center of attention.

"I saw you two talking, but did you hear me that I want to sit in that chair". How deaf." Akala niya siguro, I won't talked her back.

"Don't described me like a deaf. Because, I'm more beautiful than you." how desperate she is.

"I don't need your opinion," I pause, "And who are you by the way? You're not belong to this room." I hit the bull's eyes. Now she's full of anger.

"I'm Drake's girlfriend. Sorry miss. But from now on, we will be classmates then."