First Sight

She was beautiful... She was simple... She was loving... She was intelligent... She was cute... She was different... She was altruistic... She was hot... She was sexy... She was impish... She was caring... She was attractive... She was amiable... She was cheerful... She was charismatic... She was hers. She was her Natasha.

Madhav was crazy about this girl. Being a PCM student, like others he was studying in Akash Institute. There at the beginning of grade 11th batch he saw Natasha. She was in a hurry. She had alighted from a cab with agitation. The cab driver was asking for more money and she had none to give. At that time Madhav forwarded and helped her. To his extent, Natasha was impressed. She gratified him and went into the class smiling. Madhav's heart melted with delightment. Like a scoundrel, he kept standing visualizing her. That day he didn't pay attention to his teacher or the blackboard, rather his eyes were glued into admiring her beauty. As the class got over, he efficiently found out her name from authorities and then like every typical teenager, he started searching her name on Facebook. His fingers danced on the keypad, his gaze flashed over the neat block of names and finally at the bottom he saw her profile. There was an overwhelming joy flourishing inside him which instantly pressed the button and disclosed her identity to him. Madhav as a parrot read her details and was admiring her pics. When all the discoveries were over, it was time to send a friend request. This was a critical point for him. He knew her denial will affect him badly but his love was true. So, with all the guts he had, Madhav pressed enter and sent her friend request. He knew he would have to wait for another six days to see her, but he wanted to start with a virtual conversation.