END

Everything was done; Natasha was made to lay straight on the wide iron platform. Master was full naked; his white body shining was continuously chanting prayers. At the corner Asmodeus stood silently watching her love die. Natasha too layed silently was thinking about Madhav. Slowly master forwarded towards her with an axe and a skull to fill blood. He raised his hand with force to slaughter her head, when in surprise he felt pain in his back. In agony he dropped his weapon and looked back, it was Madhav. He had stabbed the whole iron rod in master's back. Blood began to flow from his mouth and gently he bent down in agitation. He was cursing Madhav and then there was a blast of organs in his body. He fell on the floor and died looking at Asmodeus in mistrust.

Hastily Madhav opened Natasha and hugged her.at first they cried, for their freedom. Then Madhav walked towards Asmodeus and forwarded his hand towards him for friendship. Asmodeus declined. It didn't effect much to Madhav but he asked him the reason for saving them. Asmodeus had the answer, but he didn't want to share. So, he said that Madhav was having the most precious thing. Madhav laughed as he was not good in deciphering codes, so only thanked him. Asmodeus directed them out the labyrinth and said good bye. Natasha told Madhav to wait as she had something to talk to Asmodeus. Madhav nodded in approval and sat in the car. Natasha smiled at Asmodeus and told him that he had a good heart. She embraced him and whispered love you too. He was dumbs trucked and blushed. But she told him that in this life she would be with Madhav but she would love to live with him. There were tears in their eyes. Slowly he touched her cheeks, Natasha came forward and kissed. And then Natasha sat into the car and they went. Asmodeus stood there in darkness waiting for his new life.