LOve life

It seemed he was born again. Madhav was enjoying this new life. At morning he saw a message 'Good Morning' from Natasha. He texted back and then there was a series of talk. He started loving spending time with her. Every time he checked his notifications, changed profile pic., changed status and if that was not enough he called her. Sometimes he even called her for no reason. There was an obsession for her. Madhav was madly in love with Natasha .

And same was the case with Natasha too. Since early morning to late night the texting was flowing all the time. While having dinner her left hand used to be busy dancing on keypads. After taking shower, her dress used to be of Madhav's choice.

In the evening, they used to visit café or park and chatted for hours. During their coaching classes at Akash Institute, they used to sit next to each other sometimes holding their hand. Natasha wanted to stay with him lifelong together holding his hand.

She told him,

                                 " I will use a flower petal for paper,

                                   And write you the sweetest letter.

                                        You are the sultan of my heart,

                                             The sultan of my heart."

She didn't know where she read these lines. But blatantly she told him it was a verbatim. Madhav always asked its meaning but Natasha was firm and told him that the day she'll feel her last day has arrived, she'll decrypt its meaning to him.