Waiting

Madhav had anticipated for a quick result but this friend request was taking its own good time. That whole night he sat on his bed staring at his notification bar with optimism. But when his patience failed, he couldn't resist himself and messaged her a greeting. This act gave him some relaxation, so he slept warmly.

Morning was again full of hope. But when he saw no results, he texted her about himself, and the cab driver, money etc. So that atleast out of humanity she would accept the request.

In the evening he went to Akash Institute consoling himself that she would not have logged in her account, that's why there was no request acceptance. He comforted on his chair and scanned the room for Natasha, who was sitting in the first row. She was playing with her mobile which rose Madhav's heart. But then the teacher came and everyone settled. For four long hours the class continued and flooded the students with wisdom.

Finally the class got over and Madhav came out yawning. Efficiently he sat on his scooter and waited for his friend. And then there was a crowd of students standing in groups chatting on trivial issues outside the Institute. The talks generally had the discussions when to come next day or what you did yesterday or to a great extent some groups talked about new movies, girls etc.

Sitting on his scooter Madhav was texting his friend on Whatsapp. His friends had surrounded him and there was an argument on Tandoori Chicken or Butter Chicken, which is delicious?

There were great points from each side with roars of laughter following. Surprisingly a girl came rushing in the group, parted the front boys, stared Madhav for a few seconds and then slapped him hardly.