Important Decision

Madhav and Natasha were having a good time together. Madhav was desperate to know the meaning of those lines and Natasha was teasing him. And just behind them sitting in black shirt and denims was Asmodeus. He was enjoying this love a lot. He smiled on Natasha's impishness as according to him he was going to abduct her soon.

Being as an official espionage he followed her day and night. Even he rented a house in front of Natasha's to keep an eye on her well. Resting on his bed, he used to see her via. Electronic telescope.

Every morning as a habit Natasha alighted from her bed and stood in the balcony, to take fresh air. Asmodeus too came out and looked at her. Natasha was looking like an angel. He noticed her long hair, natural beauty of her face, her hand, her legs, everything was well carved. Asmodeus tried to divert his eyes, but his eyes were unable to resist her beauty. Finally Natasha feeling annoyed by being stared by a stranger went into the room. Asmodeus smiled and went too. That whole day he looked at her. Somewhere deep inside, his heart had melted which was making her think about her. He tried to be determined and obey his master's command which Madhav was making it easier. In the evening time when he saw her happy heart with Madhav, it used to make him awake and concentrate on the plan. In his heart he congratulated Madhav for getting the most beautiful girl and accepted the truth of living only as a stranger to Natasha irrespective of how much he loved her.