Introduction to Master

Asmodeus was busy talking to his master for hours. With a long sigh, he disconnected the call and went out for a walk. That day he felt isolation. He went to the park, sat there, and fed the sparrows but still it seemed to him he was not doing a right task. He didn't want to harm her. So, there was a compromise done by the master that he will not harm them or anyone will be killed. Trusting his master, Asmodeus went to Akash Institute from where Natasha and Madhav were coming out after the class. As usual they sat in Madhav's car and forwarded to the nearest café. As they sat they felt a sudden pain on their back like someone has poked them. And in seconds, they fainted. Asmodeus smiled on his talent of fainting people, it was just poke at the back and the person is all yours.

Swiftly he made them lie at the back and drove to the labyrinth where his master was waiting for him. As he was driving he saw her face, little curling of hair were on her face. Her innocent face was hurting Asmodeus. But somehow he chose to be trustworthy and reached the place.

After reaching Asmodeus checked back if Madhav and Natasha have gained their consciousness. Of course the answer was no. Asmodeus went back lifted her head on his lap and saw her face. He kept staring at her for minutes. Then he told, what he had never said to anyone 'I love you'. He told her, how much he loved her, how he was following her, how he kept admiring her and so on. Tears rolled down from his eyes but he swept them and forwarded to the room. As he moved out Natasha opened her eyes and looked at him. She felt pity for him.