RITUAL

Asmodeus made Madhav and Natasha sit on a cart and then pulled them in the labyrinth. He knew the route, so crossed quickly and reached the room. He got amazed. The room was not the place he had been earlier. Master had changed it. It was totally different. Master had crafted it like a purgatory. That place really made Asmodeus frightened. Master embraced him and then they forwarded towards the ritual. He explained that Natasha had the blood of Jesus, so master was going to slaughter her and drink some of her blood and inject some blood into his body for the combination of DNA. The talk of slaughtering made Natasha angry but she chose to be calm. It was then when Madhav gained consciousness. They both woke up scared of that new place. Natasha held Madhav in trust he will save her. Master wasn't in mood of any complications so signaled Asmodeus to ruin Madhav. Asmodeus walked towards Madhav and punched him. There was a series of punch when at last Madhav blocked and gave a blow to Asmodeus. There was an iron rod lying, Madhav picked it and banged on him continuously. Asmodeus was trained for these fights, although drenching in blood he managed to defense and gave a blow to Madhav. That iron rod pierced into Madhav's thigh. Natasha was stunned to see Madhav in agony. She ran to hold and comfort him. But in between master held her and wore her hand cuff. But she pushed him and jumped on Madhav. Efficiently he looked at him, kissed his forehead and kept something in his pocket.