Introduction

Hey! After a long time I've posted my story. Earlier I had no time for editing and typing my stories. But finally I've got my editor. He is one of my good friend Kunal. Thank u Kunal.

Hope u all will enjoy this story! 

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Wake up! Asmodeus", said his mother to him. Meenakshi was very particular about punctuality. She never liked for a grade 11th student like Asmodeus to sleep late till 7'o clock. To her expectations he should wake up daily at 5'o clock and study hard. So, as he was not alighting from his bed, she spanked him and ordered to wake up.

It was her marriage anniversary that day and jovially she was decorating her house, to impress her husband, i.e. Asmodeus's father. Thinking Asmodeus will wake up, she forwarded to the kitchen and started chopping spinach for the lunch. She was too happy that day and was enjoying herself listening to Enrique's "I like how it feels." She was busy singing along with the melancholy of the words when slowly but efficiently a hand came from back and grabbed her neck. Meenakshi endeavored her best to see the source but the grip seemed firm and rigid. There was a 'bang' and her head thrashed on the slab. Rivers of blood started flowing from her head. Unconsciously she raised her head, but again there was a 'bang'. The killer as if unsatisfied continuously banged her head till the time she was dead. At last her lifeless body fell on the floor and the killer stepped on her head to give a crush to her face with a grin. Killing Meenakshi, he directed towards the living room, looking for his silent observer. He was enjoying this a lot, repeating the lines of the song, "I like how it feels" he was searching for Meenakshi's hubby who was an eye witness of the killing, so deserved a painful killing. Her husband with great shock and fear was hiding behind the sofa in hope to save his life. Though he had not seen the killer from the front but there was an evil resemblance to him. This killer refraining the song in demonic way lifted the 42 inches LCD TV and threw it on his head. Meenakshi's husband felt an instant thud and similarly had an instant death. Pieces of glass shattered on his face giving opening for the blood to flow out like a stream. "I like how it feels..." repeating the lines, Asmodeus chuckled and greeted his dead parents, "Happy Marriage Anniversary."