zERo

*Stomach rumbles*
What a great way to wake up...to a hungry stomach.
I shoot up from my bed and check my phone, I look over Instagram and like a couple of pictures before my phone freezes.

"Shit, what happened"
I start tapping the screen and then my phone starts blaring the morning alarm.

*SOUND THE ALARMM!!*
Hey, if I'm gonna wake up, it's gonna be to Nicki Manaj, Hahaha.

Anyway, I stop the alarm, quickly stretch, slip on my fuzzy slippers and make my to the bathroom, not in any hurry, until I get bombarded by my idiotic brother...Cameron.

Ugh, why? "Cameron!" I yell not even knowing if he heard me.
"Yeah, what do you want?" He yells back. Ugh, why does he have to not act like he just pushed me into a freaking wall? I stomp my way over to his room, with the door shut I can still hear his music blaring.

I knock on his bedroom door and with the second knock he opens, cutting me off of my thoughts.
"Yeah, what!?" He yells, inches away from my face. Damn. "You pushed me.." I look down in defeat. "Ugh, fine, are you okay? Would you like a ride to school??" He said sweetly, before I could answer he interrupts.

"BECAUSE WE HAVE 15 MINUTES UNTIL SCHOOL STARTS AND YOUR STILL IN YOUR PAJAMAS!!!" He yells back.

"HOLY SHIT, I GOTTA GET GOING"
I quickly speed off into the bathroom, being careful not to slip, tear off my pj's and turn on the water.

I made sure i only took 3 minutes, at the most to shower because I know I would need more time to change, to accessorise and fix my hair and make up.

Before I know it, I'm already done with my shower and I scrub my face with face wash, pluck my eye-brows and brush my teeth.

Oh! And of coarse clean my ears, ew, if I went back to school with gunk in my ears, and I had a high pony tail...ew, just stop, don't talk about it.
Anyway, I run back to my bedroom and open my closet to the outfit I chose for the day. (Yes I pre-choose my outfits, it's not weird, it's being organised and planning ahead)

I make sure to put on deodorant and moisturiser to make sure I don't smell or have dry skin and quickly get dressed in my white low neck top tucked in my shredded denim shorts with a nice belt, topped off with some jewellery, and my big navy blue wooly sweater and some white converse.

"Perfect", "you got 3 minutes before we leave, so hurry up!" Cam yells from down stairs, he probably used the I tire time of me getting ready by doing his hair and watching Netflix, haha. "Yeah, almost done!".

After I put on my rings I quickly put my notebook in my purse and get started on my make up. I don't have much problems with my skin so all I have to do is just a little primer on my eye lids, some mascara, some lip balm and to fill in my eye-brows.

And.. Ou La, I'm done, I spray some make up concealer and quickly pace down the stares to see Cameron getting his keys. "Come on, you took long enough" he while pacing to me and grabbing my arm.

"Hey! I didn't have breakfast" I squirm as he pulls me to the car. "Don't worry I made a PB+J sandwich for you, it's in the car. Oh! And Mum gave us some money for Lunch." He says while clicking his automatic key and jogs to the other side. I put my purse down , check how I look in the mirror and take out my bun from last night when I curled it. Few, I'm glad this morning came out fine...

So here was the first chapter, hope you liked it. This is my first ever book, and it seriously took me a lot of balls to actually make this happen so hopefully all ends well..so, the next chapter will come real soon and make sure you vote and comment things that you want to happen and I'll take them into consideration! Bye Loves xx