FOuR

Morning...it is morning...I have to wake up....ugh. Okay...5 more minutes.

*Alarm blares*

Okay, I'm up! Ugh. Mornings...the enemy. Why can't we start school like 12:00pm and like end at 3:30? Man, that would be sooooo much better.

I need to do something about that...hmm..anyway, I got up from my slumber and went straight to the bathroom. Doing whatever I need to do to not look like a complete mess at school.

After I did all the essentials I give a quick feel of my legs to see if I needed to shave them...hmm..."I'll give them another week or two." I yawned I go to my closet to set my outfit for the day on my bed and give it an approval and head down stairs.

As I got down stairs I could hear something sizzling...mmmm...smells good! I got closer to the source and when I stood in the doorway of the kitchen I smiled widely. It was my Mum! Oh my god, I miss her!

I ran to her and jumped on her back. "MUMMMYYYYYYY", I yelled in her ear. "Oi! I'm trying to cook here!! Unless you want to be burned by oil cuz you made me bang the pan on the stove, get off and let me turn around so I can give you a proper hug." I giggled, that's truely my mum, loving and strict at the same time.

I jumped off and let my Mother turn around. She put down the spatula and quickly cleaned off the grease that was on her hands and opened her arms for me to hug. I stood there for a second then jumped on her again wrapping my legs and arms around her, embracing her in big hug.

She chuckled. "Yeah, yeah i missed you too bubba", she said while giving me kiss on my cheek. "Now, can you get off? I'm trying to make my children breakfast!", Hahahaha. That's so her. "Oh, alright", I jumped down and let her get back to cooking.

"Sooo, how's work been?", ugh, I know what she's going to say, why did I even ask? "Same old, same people kissing up to the boss, same old gossipers Same old me", she said while cracking an egg.

Of coarse, she never tells me, I'm not sure I want to know. I'm not really into that kind of gossip and shit. Wow! It smells really good in here. "Are you done yet? That bacon smells really good, I really want to eat it like noww."

She grunted. "I'm already finished, just calm your farm and set the table.", fine. Let's get this over with. I walked to cupboards and picked out 3 plates and walked to the utensil draw and opened it up and picked out some forks and knives.

I grabbed some mats from the top of the island and and layed them down on the table, making sure everything is in its place. I forgot something...glasses, we need something to put our drinks in.  I walked over to the cupboards and opened the doors to reach for some nice blue tinted glasses. I walked back and put down the glasses with the sets and looked over everything. Perfect! I'm not a control freak, I just like things my way and to stay in its place. That doesn't make me a control freak...ok, maybe a little.

I walked back up to my Mum and asked, "What drinks should I get?". She took a second to think then answered. "Just get water for you and Cam and I'll make myself a green tea." Hmm..she's not asking for a coffee, does she have work today? "Well, hurry up." Ugh, I walked outside the back porch and opened the fridge, and get a jug of water.

I walked back to see my Mum already seated and eating her breakfast. She smiled. "Well come on, get Cam and enjoy your breakfast." I laughed. I walked up stairs to Cam's room and knocked. I heard some shuffling around, probably him getting up.

I heard the window open...and then shut. Okay, Cam..the second day of school and you already have a girl over. Ugh. I got sick of waiting and just opened the door. "..OKAY CAM WAKE U-", I exclaimed. What the fuck?