fiiv5

///_\\\ Emily's P.O.V ///_\\\

I stopped when Melissa and I were a couple of blocks away. The whole fact of high school just gets me sometimes.

The social groups, the bitching, the screw boys, the sluts. I could honestly go on forever.

I'm glad that I've met Melissa. She's the realist person I've met, and I'm thinking about a cute nick name for her, cuz' calling her Melissa all the time is soooooooooo time consuming. I won't call her 'Mel' because it's to stereotypical, I'll just Waite for something eventful to happen and let it happen, I won't force it.

Plus, it'll mean we'll have a cool memory to share. Hahah. Awesome.

-

Melissa held onto the seat, so I pushed off and started petaling. We got through the gates and Melissa wanted to park her bike by 'the 'herpee tree'. Ew! I mean, it's called 'the herpee tree' for a reason! People get with each other on that tree. The grossest stories are of the girls who do it when it's during school..eww.

You would think they have more respect for themselves.

-

We finally get away from 'the herpee tree' and start walking towards the entrance of the school.

Melissa hopped off her skate board and grabbed it to climb the stairs. I saw people turning their heads and staring at her, even some of the seniors.

I know she's pretty but, do they really need to stare? I hope she's okay with it. If it were me I would hate it.

We finally made it inside into the hallway. Woo! What's taking Joel and Ezra so long?! I REALLY want to show off Melissa!

Here we go! Finally.

•=•=• Melissa's P.O.V •=•=•

Okeh.

(Hahahahha, had to put it in there)

These two random people just walked up to Emily and I. Dunno who they are but, hey, I'm here to meet people. Oh! And of coarse education. Hahaha.

Emily smiled and waved them over. "Hey Guys! Over here", God I'm nervous. I feel like I'm shaking and sweating at the same time, is that normal? Probably not.

They smiled back and looked over at me. I smiled back and waved. "Hey Em, who's this?", the girl asked while reaching for a hug from Emily.

"Oh! This is Melissa! She's new", yup, like really new. Allllllll the way from yesterday. Hahahah. "Yup, that's me, hi!" I smiled and reached out for a hand shake. She laughed and grabbed my hands and shoved me into a hug.

"I'm Ezra", she giggled and pulled back and looked the guy. "And this bundle of joy is Joel", she laughed. She seems sweet. "Uh, hi", he said awkwardly. I laughed. "Hi Joel, hi Ezra! Nice to meet some kind souls", I smiled.

"Hey, ummm...Melissa right?", he said while scratching the back of his neck. "Yeah?", I said biting my lip. "Can I have a hug too? Ezra got one..", I laughed. "Sure, Joel!", we all laughed and I jumped onto Joel and gave him a big bear hug.

He span me around and I dropped back down to the ground. "Good hug, don't you think?", I smiled. "Definitely!", he said while grabbing my cheek. These kids are cute.

Emily buds in. "So Melissa, you know everyone..", the bell rang.

*Ring-a-dong-a-ling-ping-dong*

(Why not, my bell can be unique haha)

"Oh! That's the bell...I don't know what I have." I grabbed my schedule from my pocket and checked it. "Is it week A? Or week B?", I said frantically.