tHrEe

•=•=• Melissa's P.O.V •=•=•

I just took a deep breath and started walking. Walking at a nice pace, but once I was out of sight, I started sprinting.

Fuck him!! I was just about to have my fucking first kiss!! And it wasn't rushed, i wasn't pressured into it, it was perfect!! Fucking hell Cameron..

Ugh!! I scream while running and make it to the outside of the school. I just start walking towards the gate and quickly make my way out.

I obviously don't want to see my brother or Jason. No way in hell. That'd be too awkward. Besides, it doesn't matter if I skip because i was given a tour for the entire day so it doesn't matter.

As I make it up the hill, I look around if anyone had left a bike or a skateboard so I could make this treck faster. Oh! Perfect! I found an old skate board on the side of the road, I span the wheels to see if they were still able to move and they were perfect! Not bad for a rust bucket.

I quickly take out my ear phones and put it on shuffle and the perfect song starts to play.

-"Do I wanna know?" By Artic Monkeys

I love them so much, this is song is truely going to be one of my faves.

I push off and started moving faster and faster. Great! I'm finally getting away from that hole faster.

I don't know where I'm going really, I'm just going where the wind takes me I guess. Even though that sounds cheesy as fuck. As I glide past the houses, shops and parks I finally stop. Wow, this is perfect.

I see the cutest little music shop! It really stands out, but in a good way. I took out my EarPods out and pulled the door, it opened with a chime. The store smelled like home, the scent of old wood and beautiful lights took over my senses.

I turned to see an old man, and I gave him a small smile. He gave me a nice big smile revealing all his wrinkles that made his smile reach his ears.

I've always wanted to have a nice and wrinkly grandparent to just smile at and they would greet you with love and cookies. Hahaha. It's true.

I took a look around the Store, it's immaculate. Everything is in its own order. It's all nice and neat, you can really tell that, that old man really takes care of his store. I mean everything is dusted and there isn't any sign of any swats of gum or graffiti. I wouldn't be able to bare it, if anyone would mistreat that old man.

I continued to look around the store until my eyes met with the most fucking coolest thing ever!

A Record Player!!! Oh my god, I'm absolutely in love!! And there's records!! Artic Monkeys? Pink Floyd? Oh my god!! They have 'the beatles'? Oh my god. They even have 'Queen'!!

This was the other side of me that people don't really know. People mostly know me for like Hip-Hop music like Nicki Manaj or Big Sean. They're great but when you don't want to listen to 'hype music', and just want to have a chilled arvo, old music is the way to go.

They just bring out another side of you. I mean even MGMT is one of my favourite bands, everyone knows "Electric Feel", it's an all time favourite. I wonder if they have MGMT? Hmm....let's see. Oh! Here it is, wow, that's so cool! It's the album, awesome!

I need all of this! I absolutely need it. I hear light foot steps slowly making their way over. Hmm...must be the owner. I slightly turn to see the owner making his way over. He's older, I shouldn't make him walk that far. I meet him half way. "Hello Young Lady, how are you?", he said with a sweet smile.