Eighth

(above is CAMERON, sorry if you thought it was a fan fic or something for Cameron Dallas but its not. This book isn't even set as a fan fic, so yeah)

I cant believe Jason asked me out! Oh my god, im soooooo exited!

I cant waite to tell Emily! OMG, I just can't deal with this huge grin on my face. But I dont really want it to go away.

:)

I just cant...hehehehehe. Oh my god. Im just going to hide my face on the table.

Ow! Well that didn't exactly happen right...oh well, I dont care if people saw that. Im hype as Fuck right now and no one can change that.

"ah miss Cabala?"

Well shit. Why, does, this, have, to, happen, to, me, right, now. Fucking hell.

"Yeah?" I fake smiled to stupid Mr.Chris.

"What was that bang? Are you trying to distract the other students?" He raised an eye brow.

"No not really, im just showing emotion like a human does, you should try it sometime." Oh yeah bitch.

He scoffed, the whole class went silent. "Oh yeah?" Teasing huh? Well, I've got something for you.

"Yeah, Cuz if you look around there's already kids not paying attention to your boring style of teaching and who are you going to blame when you have a question they cant answer?" Thats right, bow down. I rose from my seat, getting in his face.

"Themselves! Because they weren't paying attention! And-" he started to raise his voice but I cut him off.

"No, blame you self, your the one teaching. You have the information you should deliver it." I smirked and sat down.

He was a loss for words. As he should be. He sat back down in his chair and looked around the room.

"Am I really that boring?" He sounded hurt.

Well, im not going to feel bad for what I've done because he's going to improve.

The whole class yelled "DUHH"

He nodded in response.

"Well I guess everyone can have free time, while I reevaluate myself."

He pulled of his tie and leaned back in his chair.

Finally I can go! I need to find Emily!

I grabbed my bag and ran out of the door, Waite! What subject does she have? Rhetorical question ha ha.

----------

I stopped by a classroom to find, Jacob. Wow, haven't seen his fine ass for a while.

I need help I've been look through the glass of the door for like 3 minutes. Shit! I think he's turning! Fuck!

Ummmm...squat...i dont know. Sit!

I scooted away from the door resting back against the lockers on the right side.

And the door opened, Fuck my life.

"Sorry Teach, I was just trying to find my contact." I started frantically looking for nothing.

I heard laughing. "Look up." I looked up to see Cam. Few. "Godamit you worried me for a sec. Pull me up."

He laughed and grabbed my hand and pulled me up. Damit today isn't the day im taller than him...boo.

I landed back on my feet. "Thanks Cam, why'd you come out?" Him..why did he?

"Your welcome and well I came out because you were creeping me out with all the staring." He chuckled.

I froze, my cheeks getting really hot. Wow, was it really that obvious?

"Yeah it was." He laughed.

"Waite did I say that out loud?"

"Yup." He said making the 'p' pop.

I just made an 'oh' shape with my mouth and just looked down.

"So who were you looking for? You know Jacob is in my class." He smirked.

I laughed awkwardly, "really? Well, I did not know that." He grinned.

Wow, I must be the worst actress in the world.

"Well even if i was it wouldn't matter because I have a date!"

He froze, "Waite, with who?" He took a step closer.

"Jason Web." I gulped.

Cliff hanger,
;)