7enth

~"Umm...hey"~

Woah, your not Emily. "Um, hey."

I was confused, why was Jason there? He looked confused too, well I would too if I shared a moment with someone then just scram when it gets good.

"So...how are you?" He said, while shoving his hands into his pockets. "Good I guess, I'm settling in, what about you?" I smiled.

I gotta be polite, or this could end up badly. And I don't want this to be even more awkward than it is.

He looked up to my eyes, and said "well that's good, I'm alright.....okay, look. I just wanted to talk about us. Are a thing orrrrrrr??" He seemed frustrated.

Gee, I really haven't been thinking about yesterday that much. Maybe I should've have, because after all it was ALMOST my first kiss.

I sighed. "I don't know, do you see an us?" I honestly don't know myself, but I want to know how he feels.

What the fuck though, I'm bringing out all my tips from Disney and nickelodeon shows, where the teenage girl always has boy issues and just..well, we all know how it goes.

He sighed, And looked down. Hmm..what could that mean. "I mean I do like you, and you do seem cool but.." Oh here it comes.

"I want to take you out on a proper date." Wow, that was unexpected. I started smiling broadly. If I smiled any wider my cheeks would've ripped.

"Oh really? Oh my gosh!" I started to jump from excitement. "So, is that a yes?" Duhhhhh.

"Yes!! Of coarse!!" I squealed and jumped onto Jason, and wrapped my legs and arms around him. He grunted and chuckled. I could tell he was smiling too. I squeezed and squeezed until I couldn't anymore. Hahahhaha.

I probably look like a maniac but you know what? I don't care. Mama's got herself a date.

Booya.

Woo! Mel's got a date!!
Sorry for not updating for a while, I'm really trying to figure out how this book is going. It's my first time writing and I'm just worried that the book won't go so well. Anyways, thanks for reading and thanks for everything you do. Bye loves xxx