5ixTh

~"Come on, come to the front"~

Ugh, I tell you, I am not comfortable performing in front of people. Like, I can practice in front of a person if I'm comfortable with that person but not, actually, seriously, perform. Especially, not in front of a class. Geez.

I am need of Jesus! Hahahaha.

*Breathe*

Geez, I just am still trying to catch my breath. I just freezed. I turned to Max, he threw a thumbs up and patted my shoulder. "Yeah Mel! Go get em." Oh my god, is he really..well, at least i have a cheerleader, it's better with a squad but..you know. Hahahah.

Okay, no laughing. Stay serious. I took a big breath and calmed myself down.

*breath, inhale exhale*

I got up from my chair and walked to the front, i turned around and thought of what to say...hmmm.

"Hi, I'm Melissa, I like playing music on the piano, guitar, flute and ukulele. I like record players with modern music into a record and playing along to it. I also work at a cool little music shop by the beach." I said confidently.

I smiled, this is a good start I guess. "Woah, that's interesting, it's like your living and breathing music! Now, let's hear you play." She said with a kid smile.

"Okeh." I said under my breath, I could hear a couple of giggles from it. I'm pretty funny so. Hahaha.

I looked around to see what I was going to play on, I guess since there's a huge piano just sitting in the classroom, I'll play that! Hahahah. I pulled out the seat and sat down, I stretched out my hands and lightly played a chord on the piano.

"What song will you be playing for us?" Said Miss. Well....what was that song I learnt a month ago? Umm...it's a Taylor swift song....ugh....Waite! I got it!

"Wildest dreams by Taylor Swift."

I heard a couple of grunts and moans, yeah yeah. I know it's Taylor swift-in-ate-or, but it's actually a good song.

(Play YouTube video now)

I start the Intro and get into the song.

"He said lets get out of this town..."

This is going good, let's just hope I don't miss pitch or play a wrong note.

"Say you'll remember me, standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset babe."

Great! Now I just have to make this high note.

"....in your wildest dreams."

Beautiful!

I finally finished, and added a tiny bit of improv at the ending. Well, that turned out pretty good.

I looked around the classroom and looked back at the teacher, everyone was just staring at me. Well, okay. I kind of gave my all in a performance and you guys didn't even react. At least give me a 'boo' or something.

Ugh, I'll have to intervene. "This is where you clap." I slight smiled. The teacher kind of woke up and started clapping rather loudly. Then the whole class started cheering. I got up and bowed. "Thanks!"

I walked back to my seat and finally gave a huge exhale. Yup, I was definitely holding that in. Woah, I felt like I was just on the verge of turning purple and dying.

Ugh, glad that's over.

"You did great! I didn't think you could've perform like that! That was amazing dude!" He smiled. I smiled back, "Thanks so much Max!" I smiled and reached over the table for a hug, I pulled back and sat back down.

-

*Bell Rings*

Finally! I'm free!!

I quickly stuffed my things in my bag and ran out the door. I was out of there like a lightning bolt! Voom!

I ran to my locker and texted Emily.

Me :) - Yo Emily! Come to my locker!

Sent. Come on Emily, I gotta have someone show me where the cafeteria is. That's a lie, I know where it is, the reason why I'm not on my way to it now is because I don't want to look alone. I am no loner! Haha. Maybe a little.

I hear footsteps behind me, coming closer. Emily! "Finally, I thought i was going to have to Waite all day for you!" I turned around. So, your not Emily.

"Umm...hey." He smiled

Woahhhhhhh, cliff hanger! Hope you liked the chapter, I'm so sorry that it took forever for me update! I didn't really know how to put in the performance in, but it's all good now because I just did it. Hahahahah. See you next update! Here's my Twitter, so you can know when I update and know about my day! Thanks for everyhing, love you loves xxxxxxx