The other side

I was cold, I couldn't feel any movement in my body but I felt as if my soul was moving. I was moving upwards into a light, then it suddenly stopped and I was dragged away into nothing.

I ended up back into the Salvatore house, I looked around and saw no one, I felt so alone,And from the corner of my eyes I saw Damon sat on the sofa, he looked really depressed I didn't want it to be this way so I shouted at him "Damon, pull yourself together!" But he didn't know I was there then I remembered everything, I had just died.....for Bonnie.

I was on the other side. I thought it had crashed down after everything that had happened but no this couldn't be the other side because I saw someone coming towards me someone who looked a lot me, A lot like........Katherine! I knew it wasn't my reflection because of the way she walked it was more like a strut. I didn't know what to say how was I seeing her right now I thought she had disappeared into thin air.......
Oh my gosh that is what happened to me too. I was stuck here until bonnie died. All alone with her. She approached me cautiously knowing that now I was a vampire and she wasn't but I didn't know if my vampire powers would work here.

I decided I was going to find out. I gnarled and growled at Katherine before I rushed in to bite her neck and sure enough they worked. I enjoyed every last bite of juicy blood and then Katherine was laying there lifeless on the ground had I killed her?
I thought for a moment then I remembered she is already dead so surely she would wake up in a couple of hours.