Dead meat

[K A T H E R I N E]

I was dead meat, if talking about her brother didn't bring her back I didn't know what I was gonna do. "Elena, that's not what I'm trying to do" I lied.
"Good, I'm gonna need your help, find me some magic, and I want it by 7pm tonight. If not you're dead meat" she said to me I was so scared I couldn't get magic by 7pm.

"Elena that's ridiculous, I can't do that, plus I'm already dead" I answered.
"I mean if you don't do it then I will figure it out myself and get out of here on my own" she smartly replied. "I thought you were going on your own anyway" I remembered

"Katherine, are you trying to outsmart me?" Elena asked. "Because that wouldn't be smart" I gulped.
"No, Elena I just wanna get out of here" I shouted. Elena walked away.

"Stefan that was Elena talking to me" Caroline was back.
"Hey Caroline can you hear me?" I whispered hoping Elena wouldn't hear me.
"There it is again, it's Elena"

"No, it's Katherine, Caroline I need you to help me" I begged hoping that she would understand. "What? Katherine how can I hear you? Where are you, do you know where Elena is? Ugh why didn't she stop with all the questions.

"Wait I can hear her too," Stefan said.
"Stefan?!" I said standing I front of him
"Katherine?!" He answered back.
"Wait what's going on here?, Katherine?" Caroline said in her petty confused voice.