What next

I started flicking through the pages of the grimoire to try and find another spell that could make me practice magic. Katherine was sitting on the edge of the sofa, flicking through some magazines, looking really bored.

She got up and walked over to me. "Give it here" she said, I assume she was talking about the grimoire. Even though she was human and I was a vampire, something about her 500 year old attitude scared me, so I passed her the grimoire and paced about the Salvatore house.

"There's nothing in here, that can make us witches, I told you it was a ridiculous idea." Katherine complained, but I wasn't just about to give up. I snatched the grimoire of her and began to read the pages. "Well I guess we'll just have to keep trying" I said.

After a while I realised Katherine was right and there was nothing in this grimoire. " come on let's go" I said to Katherine hoping she'd catch on. She looked at me blankly.
"Go where?" She asked,

"To Bonnies house" I replied, Katherine knew why we had to go there, so I didn't have to answer another one of her stupid questions. We got in the car and drove to Bonnies house, and in Bonnies house I saw Bonnie, she was waiting for someone at the door.

"Bonnie" I said even though I knew that she couldn't hear me.
"She can't hear you" Katherine said, i just shook my head and ignored her.
"I miss you Bon Bon" I said as I watched her. There was a knock at the door, Bonnie ran to it and answered the door straight way.

"Damon" Bonnie said as Damon walked in the door. What was Damon doing here? I followed them into the living room, they sat down next to each other. "You rang me" Damon said, "and now I'm here" he said trying to break the silence.

"I just wanted to thank you for saving my life earlier" Bonnie said. Damon looked confused. "I thought you were mad because I hesitated" Damon replied, I had no idea what was going on. " I know I was selfish, I know you want Elena back" Bonnie said as she looked down at her knees.

"But Elena would have wanted me to save you" Damon said, whatever was going on I would have wanted Damon to save Bonnie. They stared at each other in the eyes, then Katherine Rudely butted in. "Ooh that's gotta hurt" she said.

"What's gotta hurt" I asked, Damon pressed his lips against Bonnies, they paused for a second and looked at each other, then they carried on. "That" Katherine said with her arms folded.

I turned around and ran away slamming the door behind me. I walked to the car and Katherine followed. "What are you doing" she asked as she sat in the passenger seat.
"Getting as far away from here as possible."