Where am I?

Katherine woke up within 2 hours and she wasn't very happy but she daren't retaliate against me otherwise I would continue to use her as a human blood bag.
"Where are we?" I asked in a pushy voice hoping she would respond even though I had just drained her body of blood. "It's a long story" she replied rudely.

"Well it looks like we've got nothing but time" I said waiting for her to explain where we were. "It all started when I was pulled away I was alone for what seemed like days I had no sense of time and I kept on seeing everything that was going on in everyone else's life I saw how everyone was dealing with how I ruined them."

I don't get it if Katherine was alone then why aren't I? She said to me that it was a prison world created just for her after all the bad things she had done in her life.
I was still confused how come I had ended up in Katherine's prison world I hadn't done anything that bad to end up with her.

She rolled her eyes at me "are you stupid?" Katherine yelled at me Impolitely "you're my doppelgänger of course you're going to end up here we are from the same bloodline.
Basically some witch f*cked up and now we're stuck here forever"

"Forever?? No that can't be right I'm linked to Bonnie" I replied worried she must have got something wrong.

"It's a prison world Elena there's no getting out of here trust me I've tried" Katherine said confidently. What if she was right? What if I was trapped here forever?