Explanation

[K A T H E R I N E]

"Basically, I hurt people throughout my life, and now I'm in hell" I said to Caroline and Stefan. "Well you deserve everything that you get" Caroline responded spitefully.
"I got Elena, do I deserve her?" I smirked.

"So Elena's there too, can I speak to her?, let me call Bonnie" Caroline was getting ahead of herself. "Not so fast, I wouldn't want to be talking to an emotionless vampire" I said Caroline freaked out. "Katherine, what did you do to her?,can you bring her back?" She was in full on panic mode. "Wait Elena turned off her humanity?" Stefan said, only finally catching up.

"It's not what I did to her, it's what you did to her. " I replied, giving the blame to someone else, I've always loved doing that. "What?what did we do wrong?" Caroline was completely clueless.

"Ring bonnie, tell her to get over here" I said. Caroline instantly rang Bonnie.
"Hey Bonnie is that you?" They had a conversation and we waited for Bonnie. Finally she arrived. "What's all this about Katherine being back?" Bonnie asked. Then they all disappeared again. "Ugh I hate it when that happens.

"Hey I hear you've got a few new friends" Elena popped out from around the corner.
"What do you want?" I asked nervously.
"Well I want to get out of here, but that's not gonna work since they know that I don't have my humanity, so now I what I want, is to see you hurt!"

"Elena I'm so sorry, I didn't realise they were part of your plan." I was scared and backing away from Elena. "Sorry doesn't cut it, sorry doesn't make them think I've got my humanity." Elena was coming towards me, my heart was beating really fast.

I saw a blur come towards me, I felt pain in my neck, then I blacked out.