Searching for the Grimoire

We arrived at Bonnies house, Katherine waited in the car while I went to go and collect the grimoire. I got distracted, I could see Bonnie all alone, she was sat on her sofa crying. In her hand I saw a picture of Caroline, bonnie and I. It was from freshman  year, we had just tried out for the cheerleading squad.

It was a perfect day and I would do anything to go back to that time. When we were all happy and there were no vampires to hold us back from life. After a while Katherine came in. "Well what are you waiting for" Katherine said, she suddenly stopped when she saw me watching Bonnie. "Okay if you want some alone time I'll wait"

"No it's fine honestly" I lied, I just really wanted to get out of here. We went to Bonnies basement where she kept all of her grimoires. We were looking for hours and we just couldn't find it. "So what are you planning on doing when we get out of here?" I asked Katherine "well I'm already dead so I hope that when I get out of here I could find a witch who could do her witchy juju and bring my back to life" she answered. I laughed "what are you laughing at?" Katherine wondered.

"Well Damon always used to call it witchy juju" a tear ran down my cheek as I said Damon's name. Katherine did the most non Katherine thing and hugged me "I'm here, don't cry" Katherine said trying to comfort me.

"Why are you doing this, why are you being so nice to me, I thought you hated me" I said in a muffled voice beneath my tears. "I've already told you, death changes people" I remembered the conversation we had about how Katherine had changed and thought no more about it. "Let's carry on looking for the grimoire" we searched and searched the whole of Bonnies, but we just couldn't find the one with the right spell in it.