What Now?

Bay-
"What's happening Niall?" I ask him worryingly.

"I have no idea. But you and Zayn will figure this out and I will help you." He said comfortingly.

"There's nothing to figure out Niall! For God's sakes stop sugar-coating everything!" Zayn yells.

"I was only trying to he-"

"No. I'm leaving and that's that." He says.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO IGNORANT ALL THE TIME?! ALL NIALL WAS TRYING TO DO WAS MAKE ME FEEL BETTER. CAUSE NOW I KNOW WE'RE MOVING OUT OF HERE. AND I HAVE TO LEAVE THE BEST BOYS IN THE WHOLE WORLD SO YES, I APOLOGIZE FOR NEEDING SOME 'SUGAR-COATING'." I yelled, stomping away to my room.

I slammed the door behind me and looked around my room at half the packaged stuff and the other half.

"This is so stupid!" I yelled kicking a box as hard as I could.

I hear glass shatter and I open the box to see a picture frame of me and all the boys on stage.

The day I came back and surprised them all.

I threw the picture frame at the wall as tears streamed down my face.

Are you kidding me? I finally have a home where I feel loved and safe, and its taken away from me just like everything always is.

I sat in my room until I hear a knock at my door.

"Bay?" I hear a soft voice say.

But i chose to ignore it.

"Bae..I-I'm coming in now." He says, opening the door and shutting it as he comes in.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

I look away and wipe my tears with the sleeves of my sweater before replying quietly.

"...I guess." I say.

"Look I know it's tough but i'll see you everyday. I'll come visit or you'll come visit. Either one." He smiles, trying to make me feel better.

I scoot closer and lean my head against his shoulder.

"Can't you just adopt me Liam? Or anyone else?" I ask.

"I'm not sure." He says.

"I love my Dad. I really do. But i'm not sure if I love him enough to leave my brothers behind." I say.

He smiled sadly, and kissed my forehead.

"We're trying our best to make you guys stay."

He leaves my room and