Zerrie

Bay-

"Will you, Perrie Edwards take Zayn Malik as your lawfully wedded husband to love from sickness and through death?"

"I do." She says, tearing up.

"And will you Zayn Malik, take Perrie Edwards as your lawfully wedded wife to love from sickness and through death?"

"I do." He smiles, tears forming in his eyes.

"You may kiss the bride."

"Bay wake up! It's 11 o'clock you're going to be late to the press conference." Mom says, helping me up out of bed.

I groan, "Can't we postpone it for tomorrow?" I yawn.

"Stop procrastinating and get into the shower." She laughs, making my bed for me.

"Fine." I huff.

She hands me my Blue towel, but before I get into the bathroom, I stop

"Mom? Everything's going to be fine with you and Dad right?" I ask.

She sighs, "I have no clue,"

A few days back. Zayn got mad at her for making a room for me in the Little Mix house, which I am at currently.

I'm not mad at my mom but I am at my dad. He shouldn't be getting mad over this. He should've just left it alone, after all Perrie doesn't live with us and I barely get to spend time with her cause of my new album and stuff.

Being around guys isn't that much fun. Not all the time I want to wrestle, or play video games, or watch over them. I want someone to paint my right hand when i cant, someone to understand when I cry over cramps.

I nod and get into the bathroom.

~

Zayn-

"C'mon Zayn, just apologize. It's been 4 days without Bay. Don't you think we miss her too?" Louis asks.

"Why can't you just go there?" I snap.

"Jade keeps slamming the door on us." Niall says, taking a bite of a cupcake.

"Well, i'm not apologizing until she does." I say.

I know I was wrong, but I do not want to admit it. I'm supposed to be a role model to Bay and I made a huge mistake. I just wanted Perrie to know that I adopted her. Where was she the day we went to the adoption center?

Oh yeah...At the mall.

"What is there for her to apologize for? No offense mate but this is all on you." Harry says, with Liam nodding in agreement.

I sigh. "You guys are right."

~

Bay-

Perrie, Jade, Jesy, Leigh-Anne and I all get into Leigh-Anne's car and start to drive to my conference.

The guys are all going to be there since y'know they're family and plus we'll be talking about new songs and work schedules.

This is going to be so awkward.

We park into the building and go to the conference room.

We walk in and the boys are here already, along with Simon and his assistant Theodora.

"May I get you guys anything?" She asks us.

"Can i have iced coffee? The way you make it?" I ask her.

"Sure thing." She says before taking off.

I sit in between Perrie and Louis, I guess it won't be too awkward.

"So we have your new album cover ideas, let me call in Wesley."

Wesley comes in and says "I hold some ideas for your cover. Maybe you'll like it, maybe you won't, maybe it will inspire you for a new idea ready?" He asks.

I nod.

He puts up one of me in an orange background with a sign im holding that says "Rumor" which is an original thats going into the album.

"You like it?" He asks.

"I like it but.."

"She doesn't like the color orange so much." Zayn finishes for me.

"Yeah, i'm sorry. Maybe like a gray color or blue would be lovely." I say.

All of the boys keep staring at me. I don't blame them it's so hard for me not to stare back.

"Oh, okay that's fine. Let's look at the next one yes?" He asks.

I nod.

He shows me on with me wearing a black crop top with the alien emoji all over it and dark high waisted shorts and high top converse.

I'm holding up a peace sign on both hands,and sticking my tongue out making a face and at the bottom it has the word "Rumor" in sheer white.

"I love that one." I say.

"Great. I'll call you tomorrow." He says, before leaving.

Once he leaves, Simon starts to talk about publicity and says I should go take a job for a temporary model for Urban outfitters.

I agree, obviously.

~

We all go downstairs for little crab cakes as usual and I see Zayn ask Mom to talk.

I hope they stop fighting

"It's gonna be alright," Niall says, stuffing a crab cake into his mouth.

"I hope so, I miss you guys." I say.

"We miss you too." He says giving me a tight hug.