You're going to leave?

Bay-

"Wake up Bay. Time for schoool." Someone cooed in my ear.

"Ughhh." I groaned looking up and blinking a few times.

Niall.

"Good morning love." He said cheekily.

"Awwwh you're so adorable." I said pinching his cheek.

I took a shower and blow dried my hair and put my loose waves down.

I took a crimson blood crew neck with a creme white collar on it, a light washed distressed jeans.

I put my makeup on consisting : foundation, concealer, EOS, Baby Lips, a champagne colored eyeshadow, eyeliner mascara and blush.

I put slung my gray Jansport backpack on and slid on black converse.

"Good morning boys!" I said to them.

"Morning."

I made myself a sandwich with 2 slices of bread, ham and peeled oranges.

"Ew." Louis said looking at my sandwich.

"It's good. And your drinking Carrot juice so you shouldn't be judging me." I said giggling.

I finished my sandwich and Liam have me my lunchbox.

I decided to take my new Rasta penny board that Louis gave me to school. skated to school an listened to some songs on the way there.

|school|

I put my penny and my backpack in my locker. I took out my binder, notebook, and my textbook for my first class.

|1st period|

"Hello Class! You will be moving seats today." Our teacher started off with.

"Jerrad you will be sitting at the back right next to Emily." She said pointing at Jerrad then the girl in my cheer squad.

"Bay you'll be sitting next to Bailey." She said pointing at her desk.

The seats were connected to one long desk and Jerrad and Emily were in front of us.

I sat next to Bailey as Jerrad and Emily turned around.

"Yay. I'm with all my friends !" I cheered.

They all cheered and the class went by fast.

|2nd Period|

"Hi Ms. Callie." I greeted her coming in.

"Hello Bay." She said giving me a warm smile.

I sat at my desk and pulled out my supplies as Tyler sat next to me.

"Tyler? Why are you sitting next to me?"I asked.

"She moved me." He said lowly taking out his supplies.

"Look we need to tal-" we said in unison.

"You first." We said in unison again.

"You first." I said.

"Ok, so I'm sorry for what happened that day, and I was hoping we could start over?" He asked fast.

"It's okay about what happened. And sorry i got back together with my old boyfriend. But we could still be friends?" I said.

"Cool." He replied smiling as the bell rung.

"Hello Class today we will be learning blah blah blah." She said as I tuned out but still copying down what she wrote down.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

Third and fourth period went on fast and It was finally lunch.

I took my lunchbox out of my backpack and shut my locker and locked it.

I walked to the cafeteria and sat with the squad and my friends.

"Hey since when have you guys sat next to eachother?" I asked all of them.

"Today." They said laughing.

Half of the table was lost in the details of what they're doing for christmas break as our side was talking about the neighborhood's fall festival.

"So are you guys going to volunteer?" Faux asked.

"Sure why not?" I said as everyone else nodded.

|after school|

I took my backpack and my penny out of my locker and locked it and went to the gym.

I got to the cheer locker room and put my stuff inside my locker,got my duffel bag out and put on pink exercise short shorts and a gray exercise tank top.

We rehearsed over and over again and I went back to the locker room and freshened up. Once I felt clean, I put on my original outfit and took my backpack and skated back home.

"Hey Dad! I'm home." I said

I saw all of the boys and El, Dani and Perrie talking in a circle.

"Guys?" I said.

"Bay we need to talk." Dad said.

"Yeah?" I asked

"We are going to go on tour during christmas break." He said.

"Yeah? And?" I asked.

"You're not coming with us." He explained holding my shoulders.

"What??" I said confused.

"Management says you shouldn't go cause you have to be with Simon to record and you need to go to school. But you will be with Danielle, Eleanor and Perrie." He explained.

Christmas break was in two days.

"But it's so soon." I said crying.

"I know baby girl. But you have to be strong okay?" He said looking down straight into my watery eyes.

He kissed my forehead and hugged me as the rest of the boys did.

"Louis, Liam, Harry, Niall, I'm going to miss you guys too." I said hugging them to death.

"We're going to miss you too." Louis said giving me a smile.

I looked at them and then Dani, El and Perrie said they'd take me to go out.

I went upstairs and put on my combat boots and took my black studded messenger bag with all my money and stuff in it.

I re-did my makeup and went downstairs.

"Ready? Lessgo." Dani said leading us to her car.

|mall|

"Wanna go to the salon and get our hair and nails done?" Perrie asked us.

"Sure." We all said in unison.

We went to the salon and I got my hair the perfect ombré blonde to go with my waves and got my nails French tip.

Perrie, got her hair highlighted and her nails a light pink color.

Eleanor, got her hair lightened from the roots and got a French tip also.

Dani, got little red streaks in her hair and her nails a light purple color.

|later|

"Wow we look gorgeous!" I said to all of us.

They nodded and giggled in approval.

"Here on me." Dani said.

"No on me." El insisted.

"I got it." Perrie offered.

"Shut up and let me pay." I said jokingly and paying the lady and walking out.

"Thanks Bay!" They said in unison.

I nodded and we walked to Aeropostale.

I bought dark blue sweats, an army floral printed jacket, and a white lace dress top.

Then we went to Hot Topic for me by the way.

I bought a Pierce The Veil shirt with a white bow with cats on it.

I then went and bought a round stud for my belly button.

Forever 21 : a gray sleeveless crop top with a tiger in the front, a few knuckle rings, and I bought a turquoise dress with a skinny dark lace belt around the torso.

Urban Outfitters : A red polo, white high waisted skirt, maroon Doc Martins, and a plain wooden case for my IPhone.

American Apparel : Tribal printed high waisted shorts, a light blue, floral, white, baby yellow, and pink lace bows.

Cotton On: Black sweats, black leggings, and new cat eye shades.

Top shop : A few beanies, studded black loafers and a brown handbag.

We got tired so we decided to go drop off our bags in the car.

After we dropped it off we headed straight back to the mall and we went to take a Starbucks break.

(LOL THAT RHYMED. OK IM A LOSER IM SORRY)

"One Vente Caramel Ribbon Crunch with whipped cream. And a chocolate chunk cookie." I said to the cashier.

"£4."

^^i have no idea how much that is I'm dumb.

I gave her the money as the rest of the girls waited for their orders.

After we got ours we sat at a table talking and going on instagram.

Well i dont know about them but i was on Tumblr.

After we were done with our snacks, we took our drinks and headed out the door.

'Now back to shopping.' I thought to myself.

Vans : i bought tribal, mint, and rusty coral vans and a snapback i could wear backwards, and a pink penny with blue wheels.

Target : i bought a wallpaper that said "Searching for the perfect wave" , Protein bars and a jug of Arizona.

Sephora & Mac : i bought eyeliner, brow pencil, eyeshadow, and new nailpolishes.

"Im hungry could be go get dinner now?" I asked them deperatley.

"Okay. Fine." They said.

I cheered and we drove to Panera.

|home|

"Will you help me with my shopping bags Harry?" I asked.

"Sure." He said taking half of them.

Then we both put it in my room "Thanks Harry." I said.

"Youre welcome." Je said giving me a cheeky smile showing off his dimple.

"Youre so cute. Now get out." I said jokingly.

I slapped his bum and closed the door.

I took off my clothes and put on an Obey crewneck with gray sleeping short shorts.

I took my contacts off an put my glasses on then sorted all the stuff i bought.

"Nice hair." The boys said as i got back downstairs.

"Thanks."

I got a bottle of Nakèd and ran back to my room and did my homework.

After i was done, i dozed off to sleep.

|next day|

I woke up to the sound of my alarm.

I got mad and slammed my alarm, then eventually getting up.

I took a shower, blowdried my hair leaving my waves down, then i put on an Obey Crewneck with beige skinny jeans and black vans.

I then put on my contacts and my makeup on consisting : Eyeliner, Foundation, concealer, blush, Chanel lipstick, mascara and a creme eyeshadow.

I then took my pink and blue penny and my backpack and walking downstairs.

"Good Morning!" I shouted making their 'tired selves' flinch.

Harry then came down with his shirt off and i fangirled inside but i couldnt hold it in so i went through the back door and screamed my eyes out and came back inside.

"Woah. What happened?" Harry asked.

'You shirtless happened' i thought to myself.

He chuckled.

Wait did i say that out loud?

I took an apple and slung my backpack on and skated to school.

|period one|

"Morning Jer, Morning Bailey, Morning Em." I said to them as they said 'morning' back.

|Few classes later.|

I put my stuff away and grabbed my lunchbox and was on my way to the cafeteria.

"Hey we are you going cutie?" A bunch of seniors said surrounding me.

"Lunch, excuse me." I said.

"I dont think so." He said.

"Please. I dont want to fight you." I said.

"Awwwh she thinks she could fight me." He said asthe other boys laughed.

I got mad and shouted

"Trinem Pathsos."

They fainted and i ran if anyone saw. I ran for my dear life.

I got to my table and catched my breath.

"Whats wrong Bay?" Jerrad asked.

"I was cornered by some seniors and they wouldnt leave." I said breathing heavily.

"Woah. Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yeah, i knocked all of them out and ran." I said.

"Howd you knock them out?" He asked.

"Ryleigh could i borrow you for a second?" I asked her.

"Uhhh. Sure?" She said.

I whispered in her ear and her head fell in my hands.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" My table said as i shushed them.

"Calm down." I said as i whispered in her ear.

Her head shot right back up and stared everywhere.

"B-B-bu-"

"Maaaaagic." I said mysteriously as Jerrad clapped his hands like a seal.