Liam?

Bay-

Beep Beep Beep.

I groan in confusion and my vision focuses on the 3 numbers that flash from my digital alarm clock.

7:00

School starts at 8 so I get up, fix my bed and hop into the shower.

Once I get out of the shower, I put on my outfit for the day.

A black Arctic Monkeys T-shirt, dark blue skinny jeans, and a red flannel around my waist.

The shoes I wear are black Converse and I throw on a a gold ring.

After my makeup, I take my backpack and run downstairs for breakfast.

"Good morning." I say to them.

"Morning." They reply.

A plate of pancakes and bacon are waiting for me already, so I take a fork and dig in.

"Ready to go?" Liam asks me, after I place my dishes into the sink.

I nod and say goodbye to the rest of my family before I go.

Liam and I stay silent through the beginning of the ride.

Awkward.

"Liam?" I say.

There's a moment of silence before he replies.

"Yeah?"

We pull into school and I stutter,

"Nothing, thanks for dropping me off." I say.

He looks puzzled but nods anyway and I get out of the car and shut the door.

turn the light off

i wanna be with you-

sorry.

I think to myself as I walk to my first period. It's going to take some time for it to not be awkward between me and the guys but for now i'm just going to have to go with the flow.

I enter just as the bell rings and take my seat.

"Hey, you barely made it." Jerrad whispered.

I nod in agreement and pull out my notebook to take notes.

~

After class ends, Jerrad walks me to my next class talking about how much fun the fall festivals going to be.

"When is it anyway?" I ask him.

"A long time from now, several months i'm guessing." He shrugs.

"Well i gotta go, see you at lunch." I tell him.

"Bye," He smiles then takes off to his class.

~

During lunch, my phone vibrates in my pocket.

liam: Hey! I know ur in school but I just want to tell you that Danielle wants to hang out tomorrow! Text me!! :)

I giggle at how sheepish Liam is, he's a big sweetheart.

Me: Why not? Tell her I said hi too, and don't worry it's lunch time. :) I'll see you later.

I send the message and pay my attention back to my friends, they're talking about a concert coming up which is obviously a band they admire.

"Yeah. I heard they are touring with another band as an opening act! But nobody knows what band it is yet." Ryleigh says.

"What band is it?" I ask.

"You probably don't know them. They aren't that popular, its a band called Five Seconds Of Summer." She replies.

I think for a moment, "Doesn't ring a bell. Love the name though."

And with that she tells me everything she knows about them.

~

After dinner, I brush my teeth and hop into my bed.

Here's a fact about me, I over think.

big time

I can't control it and I freak out and worry. Especially about my mom. My family is so fucked up I'm shocked i'm even still here.

My mom was a sweetheart, sang me to sleep, brown hair, the most beautiful hazel eyes, 5'4, freckles.

She had a love for writing, it was almost as if she were addicted everyday she would write, and write.

Don't worry she still paid attention to me.

Her hugs were the best thing in the world no one understood me but her.

It took me until she died to realize that, everyone just told me to

"Get over it."

Listen, if someone lost a family member or something don't say "Get Over It." unless you're a douchebag.

I sigh, and pick up my MacBook Air, logging into Twitter.