Driver's License.

Bay-

"Ugh. Finally we're home! I'm tired!" I said plopping on the couch.

"So am i." Derek said plopping on top of me.

"Dickhead." I muttered, pushing him off.

I made my way outside to my studio and started working on my peice.

I scribbled some lyrics down my One Direction notebook that Dani got me and went to record it.

After i was done i nodded in satisfaction, locked my studio doors and went back to my room to see sleeping Derek.

I groaned as the light shined into my eyes.

I fixed the covers leaving Derek there and hopping in the shower.

I put on a black sleeping with sirens shirt tucked in denim distressed skinny jeans and my white, high top, converse platforms.

I blow-dried my hair leaving its waves down and put on a camo. print/black snapback backwards.

I then put my makeup on and raced downstairs.

I put my dirty clothes in the washer along with Derek's and made myself some cereal.

After i finished, i placed the dirty dishes in the dishwasher and turned it on.

Derek came downstairs stretching then kissed my forehead and made himself an omelette.

Derek and I had a silence. But it wasn't an awkward silence it was a calm silence. Just enjoying eathother's company.

I went to my room and fixed my floral printed bed all tidy and went to the window seat

(kind of like the window seat in Bella's room on Twilight)

And placed all my graphic pillows nicely and opened the curtains.

I then cleaned my desk and sorted all my papers and vacuumed my room.

I then lit an ice cream scented candle from Bath & Body Works and went to Liam's room.

Well basically i cleaned all their rooms out.

"Derek what time is it?" I asked.

"10:56 why?"

"Ok. Just wondering."

I brushed my teeth and took my gray Jansport backpack for school and filled it up with my homework.

"You're going to school?" Derek asked.

"Yeah. Gotta go sometime you know."

"Ok. Let me drive you." He said putting on a blue v-neck, blac skinny jeans, and a gray snapback.

He fixed his hair one last time before grabbing his phone and going to his mustang.

|school|

We parked in the front and i kissed Derek goodbye and i swear he hugged me so long i was almost late for class.

"Dang girl! You're boyfriend is hot!" Emily said.

I giggled and she waved good bye to me.

I then made my way to my locker and i gasped.

My locker was purple. Yes purple. My favorite color.

I opened it and there was a letter.

'Hey! I heard what happened so the whole school decided to paint your locker your favorite color!

-Ms. Sally'

I smiled at the note and took out my stuff for third period since i came in late.

|period 3|