New Plan

Bay-

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping.

I groaned and got out of bed.

I took a shower then put on black leggings, beige knit sweater, and black Docs.

I put on my makeup and curled my hair then grabbed my backpack for school.

"Hey Dad." I said going downstairs.

"Morning Bay. So what was up about 'Barry' last night?" He asked.

"Oh. He's just... Really special to me." I said sighing, remembering what happened with Louis stealing my prized possession and eating some cereal.

"Liam could you drive me to school today?" I asked.

"Okay." He said getting up to get the car keys.

School was really boring until I passed by Tyler.

I could just taste the awkward.

As soon as I got picked up by El. She said we were going shopping while the boys were at the recording studio and having a photoshoot.

"Ok let's just go home first so I could change." I said.

She pulled to my house and she picked out an outfit for me.

A white crop top that had bold black letters on it that said 'Bikini Season' and black highwaisted shorts and a Maroon beanie.

I let my natural waves down and grabbed my black Doc Martins.

Then I re-did my makeup and grabbing my dark brown bag.

••

We pulled up to the mall and met Dani.

"Hi Dani!" I said hugging her.

"Wow you look gorgeous!" She said eyeing me up and down.

"Thanks! So do you." I said eyeing her as well.

"Thank you. Lets go get shopping!" She said.

We went to various stores and we bought a LOT of stuff.

Forever 21 : Distressed high waisted shorts, a teal knit sweater, and nude flats.

TopShop : a Black and turquoise beanies , a beige infinity scarf , a army print jacket, and gray combat boots.

Urban Outfitters : A classic brown jacket , dark brown combat boots, A brown lace dress, a light washed jean jacket, and a red dress that had white polka dots on them.

Victoria Secret : Pink lotions and perfumes, a few undergarments , and Pink pullovers.

American Apparel : Baby yellow, denim, maroon highwaisted shorts, and a maroon fitted crop top.

Sephora : Liquid eyeliner , eyebrow pencil , eyelash curler and magnetic nail polish.

Disney Store : Dani bought Liam a Woody collectable.

Vans : Black Vans, Maroon vans, and a muscle tee.

Cotton On : 3 Muscle tees, Gray sweats , black Mc hammer sweats, and a shirt.

Bath & Body Works: 2 cupcake scented candles , and 4 scented hand sanitizers.

"Ugh that's so much shopping, that I think I AM sick of shopping." I said dropping all my bags in the car followed by the girls dropping their stuff also.