Legend 09

Phoebe's POV

"I've been following you ever since I've known of your existence." Panimula niya. Pina-eexplain ko sakanya kung bakit ngayun ko lang nalaman na may kapatid pala ako.

"I wanted to introduce myself to you but our parents forbid me to. They say it is quite dangerous for us to live under the same roof. So I stayed in the dark. Keeping an eye in every mission you are engaged in. I am also the reason why you met your gang."

"So kung ganun isa karin sa kanila?" tanong kasi kung kilala niya sina Kai, that means ka-myembro niya sila.

"No, I am on a different group. But we battled with death together when we we're little."

"so you mean, when I met them at the arena. It was all planned?"

"no it was purely coincidence, as a matter of fact I didn't even know of your mission here during those times."

"When you entered the arena, you really resemble your brother. But we have to make sure of it, so when you dared us into a fight..."

"Which very brave, I might add." Dagdag ni Apollo.

"We accepted it in exchange of your identity. That's how we found out." Pag-cocontinue ni Kai

"We took you in and immediately report it to you brother." Dagdag ni Seth.

Tumango nalang ako sa kanila. That mayexplain everything, besides I remembered him from the elevator. He was also that man. I think there is no reason for me to mad of, I mean who wouldn't want a brother? When everything between me and my brother was cleared, we proceeded to our real agenda. Napatingin naman ako kay Tristan kasi unknown parin talaga siya sa akin.

"I can see that you're still confused why this three are here. Phoebe this are my gang, Xander Pierce, our cousin. An expert when it comes to persuasion and the computer freak." Sabi niya sabay turo sa lalaking red ang buhok and with gray eyes. Pinsan ko nga ata to, base palang sa mata ang kaso lang sakanya gray talaga na nagco-codominate ang black and white.

He just wave his and habang kaharap ang laptop ko. May kinakalikot ata kaya hindi niya maituon ang pansin niya sa akin. Kaya umiling nalang si Kuya dahil sa kabastusan niya. Haha

"And he is Marco Ruthford, an expert when it comes to building weapons and any handicrafts out from pieces of metals. And a ver hot-headed type of guy." Napairap naman si Marco sa description ni kuya and that made me chuckle.

Wait kung ang dalawang to ang ka-gang ni kuya, e sino naman si Tristan?

Narinig kong nag-chuckle si kuya. Kaya napatingin ako sakanya.

"Stop tilting your head, you're not a puppy." Automatic naman akong napa-pout dahil dun.

"He is Tristan Lewis Dhryst, the only son of Mr. and Mrs. Dhryst. The heir of Mirage." Napa-nganga nalang ako sa sinabi ni kuya. So siya ang heir.

Chills run down from my spine, masyadong provoking ang aura niya. He has this authority and at the same time darkness. Tumingin ito sa akin kay napa-iwas ako.

"Anyway, let's get started."

"Wait shouldn't we explain everything to her first?" pag-cu-cut off ni Dryx. Napa-tilt nanaman ako ng ulo ko kasi ano naman ang i-e-explain nila sa akin.

"Oh yeah right. Phoebe do you still remember what dad told you? About the western civilization? Well it was all through. You see in greek myths there were always twelve. Twelve titans, twelve giants and twelve Olympians. As legend says, these gods have been rumored to be having a fling with mortals. And as a results their children we're called demigod, half-god half-mortal. But since the bloody fight between demigod's started. The gods vowed to never to mingle with the mortals to prevent bloodshed. They kept distance from the mortal world and to their children. But as time goes by, this demigod's agreed to come in terms. And so a new generation had started. Since they we're half god half-mortal, when they marry another demigod, they bore children close to their kinds. They are called descendants. They are said to possess also a god's blood and a mortal's blood. The only difference is that they have 2-3 blood that came from the gods. Since two demigods from different parent had united." Mahabang explanation ni kuya. Tumingin siya kay Kai kaya siya naman ang dumugtong.