Legend 06

Chapter 6

Dati ayaw na ayaw ko sa mga taong mahilig mag pretend, yung tipong plastic?

But I guess okey naman ang pagprepretend nina mom and dad kanina. Yung nangyari sa office pinaliwanag nila sa akin nung makarating ako sa bahay. They have to be harshed towards me to prevent enemies in choosing me as a target. Dun ko lang nagets na delikado nga ang buhay mafia kaysa sa buhay assassin. Although an assassin works for a mafia they are on different level.

If you we're a Mafia, you have to pretend that you don't care about everyone else. Sa ganyang paraan magiging less ang possibility na madamay ang mga taong mahal mo sa buhay. And if you we're an assassin showing your feeling is okey, tago naman kasi ang identity mo in times that you are on a mission.

Sa state nina mom and dad, they have to hid their feeling from the outside world. Sa ngayon kumakain na kami nang hapunan, and I must say na masyadong tahimik talaga sa table considering the fact na tatlo lang kami.

Nagmamasid naman ako sa mga kilos nila, kun sakaling sino maunang magsalita, and I guess nahalata ni dad yun.

" We'll discuss your matters later after we eat," pagcoconfirmed ni dad.

Nasa sala na kami ngayun dahil ditto daw gustong magpaliwanag ni dad.

"I'll start from the beginning Vanne, I'm sure you're quiet familiar about the gods and goddesses of Greek mythology right? And I know that you're also familiar about demigods and such, you see Phoebe the man you encountered was right that the world isn't what you thought it is. And since the western civilization is still present until now, the Greek myths are also still here, but not like it is before." Mahabang explanation ni dad. I don't know if he's just making fun out of me I mean sino naman ang taong maniniwala dun.

"You're joking right dad. Paano naman nagging possible yun?" me, still not believing every word he said.

"Phoebe dear, your dad is telling every bit of the truth. You see the gods from before loves to mingle with mortals..."

"Wait so you're saying that I'm adopted and a daughter of a god or goddess?" di ko makapaniwalang sabi I mean hell yeah matagal ko nang gusto maging demigod pero I still choose not to believe in that.

"No, Phoebe ofcourse you're not a demigod. Something more of that kind."pagkaklaro ni dad, but if I'm something more than a demigod that means....

"You mean I'm a goddess?"

"Again dear, you're not. You are one of those chosen the gods of Olympus picked. You're a descendent of a certain god or goddess." Dad.

"Just like what you're father you are a descendent of a certain Olympian. Actually there are twelve of you, and just what the man from you're mission said---you're that only chosen girl." Sasabat pa dapat ako pero naunahan na ako ni dad.

"But not all the major gods have contributed just like Demeter and Dionysus, they have nothing to offer aside from wines and agriculture. So the gods divided their gifts."

"So if there are 12 of us, who are the others?" tanong ko, it's a whole lot to take in. I mean greek myths, a thing of the past is still alive toda and I'm one of those living proof? Damn.

"You already know seven of them." Wtf? Paano naman nasangkot ang mga yun? Yes tama kayo, I think dad was referring to my gang---the legeins.

"That also explains the name of you're group—it is in a latin word of..."

"Legend.. so that explains a lot." I muttered to myself.

" I guess ditto nalang ang pag-eexplain namin. We don't know the whole idea of it, but someday one person would tell you who you are." Dad assured me. I still have lots of question in mind. But I think dad can't explain more further.