Chapter 2

*TIME SKIP* (Back at Phi'ls and Dan's apartment)

Phil and Dan had been watching a movie together. Dan sat kind of slouched at the end of the couch and Phil was laying down with his head resting on Dan's lap.

When the movie finished, Phil got up from Dan's lap. When he turned to talk to Dan he noticed he was asleep.

This what killing Phil. Dan laying there, so perfectly, all he wanted was to kiss him. Remembering what Pj said, Phil leaned in close to Dan. He was asleep, he wouldn't know right?

With that Phil very softly placed his lips on Dan's. The kiss only lasting for about 5 seconds.

"Phil" Dan moaned in his sleep.

Ugh he sounded so beautiful.

Phil lifted his hand and placed it softly on Dan's face, cupping his cheek, and kissed Dan again.

Suddenly Dan's eyes opened, and he flinched, causing Phil to flinch too.

"Dan! I'm so sorry I'm so sorry" really embarrassed, Phil ran of crying, leaving Dan on the couch in a state of confusion.

After about 10 minutes Dan got up and walked into Phil's room. He opened the door and saw Phil curled up in a ball with his Totoro.

"Phil, we need to talk"

"Dan I'm so sorry I should not of done what I just did. I'm really embarrassed"

Dan giggled.

"Dan don't do that please, it's not helping. Things will be awkward between us now. I'm so silly!!" Phil cried out.

"Phil" Dan replied. "I Love You"

"And I can't believe I kissed you twice and I .... Wait, you what?" Phil looked shocked.

" I Love You" Dan smiled " I have loved you for such a long time, but I did not tell you because I thought you would hate me!"

Phil had tears of joy streaming down his face.

Dan leaned in for the kiss. They kissed for about 3 minutes. Dan slowly ran his tongue along Phil's bottom lip asking for entrance. At first Phil was a bit shy. He had never kissed like this before with anyone, let alone his best friend, who was a guy. But he let Dan's tongue slip into his mouth, letting him explore.

Dan put his arms around Phil, pulling him closer. He had one hand cupping Phil's face, and the other on his waist. They continued to kiss passionately.

_____________________________

So I'm thinking of writing a bit of smut in the next one but not sure >.< should I??