You wear something of there's

Jeff

You do your make up to look kind of like Jeff. Jeff said you looked beautiful while you just felt like your face was 10 pounds heavier.

BEN

His beanie. It made you feel pretty cute and Ben agreed with you.

Eyeless Jack

His hoodie. It was the comfiest thing you'd ever worn; Jack even let you have it.

Laughing Jack

His suspenders. You asked him if you could wear them and liked them so much he let you wear them the rest of the day.

Hoodie

You've already worn his hoodie.

Masky

His mask. You put it on but it immidently came off, you complaining that you couldn't see for shit with it on.

Lui

His scarf. You two had been talking when Sully butted in, but went quiet when you shivered. He grabbed the scarf around his neck and wrapped it around yours, giving you a gentle smile.

Toby

His googles. While he was watching tv, you noticed he had taken his goggles off. You put them on and laughed at Toby's almost confused face.

Lost Silver

His hat. He had been in the shower, so you quickly grabbed his hat from the night stand and wore it for the rest of the day.

Bloody Painter

His mask. He took it off while painting once and that was when you swooped it up and ran.

Doctor Smiley

His lab coat. You had been doing laundry and slipped it on; laughing when it reached your feet.