Chapter 16.0

King Ravi's Log - Battle Of The Ten Kings (II)
========================================================

Dan landed beside me; soft as a cat. I looked above him towards his Holo.

Daniel Smith
Level: Lvl 28
Alias: Sir Broccoli, Chancellor Ignoramus
Mood: Confused and Unhappy
Last Move Used: Falcon Float
Speciality: Karate
HP: 100%
MP: 49%

I immediately teleported forward, right in front of Shawn William Webb. When I tried to punch his face, I made contact with an invisible sheild which shattered like glass. I recognized what the sheild was at once; different from Lucie's purple sheild. I glanced to my right and confirmed that Egor had jailed me. I couldn't teleport but I was having none of this.

Shawn put his finger to his right ear and barked what I assumed were orders to his soldiers.

"It's not here. Go to the magnetic pole. Leave the Indians alone, I don't care about them."

With an MED (Micro-Elastic-Dimension), I blasted Egor's sheild as everyone moved in super-slow motion in my feild of vision. Everyone except Chaoxiang Wu. He was running towards Helena and Toshio, who were having a re-match away from the crowd. Wu was slow but not as slow as the others, which meant that he could use the MED's too, just not as efficiently as me. Not surprising. He was the strongest among the ten kings, before I got Ammon's powers, of course. Level 89.

Many people were running towards us including Egor's 5 clones from different directions, Markos and Yadav from my 11 O'clock,  Dan from behind me and Raymond's soldiers from my 2 O'clock. Aditya and some of my soldiers were engaged with the Americans, who were about to retreat. Snow permeated the entire scene but it was very thick near the Egor standing closest to me. Ah, Raymond. That pimpled Aussie idiot. One King at a time, Ravi.

I turned my gaze towards my target that was right in front of me.

Shawn William Webb
Level: Lvl 77
Current Rank: 3
Title: The Destroyer
Mood: Angry
Last Move Used: Yielding Touch
Speciality: Phoenix Rampage
HP: 98%
MP: 95%

His back was turned towards Lucie, who was on the ground with a pained expression on her face. Need to get him away from her. I released the MED because it consumes too much mana (MP) and I would need it later. Three things happened at once. Webb teleported to his left avoiding me, Raymond encapsulated Egor in a snow prison of his own and Dan ran up to Lucie and stood guard as he unsheathed her katana. Damn that katana. Retrieving it made us late by about half an hour.

I followed after Webb, my eyes never leaving him. One of Egor's clones grabbed my shoulder from behind. I stopped abruptly, dropped down on one knee and elbowed Egor-II in the stomach. As he doubled over on my shoulder, I grabbed his hand and threw him into the air. I had to display my strength, so I went overboard. I jumped and punched Egor-II mid-air with Ammon's flame-fist. All of this in a matter of seconds. I had no time to waste on looking at the result of my punch and I bounded after Webb.

His physical ability was on par with me, maybe even better. Mine had improved thanks to Dan's training in the Dragon Realm. Webb ran towards another one of Egor's clones, Egor-III, and swivel-kicked him towards me. MED. Egor-III was floating towards me at an astonishing pace even with MED. His body was cracking from where the kick had landed and an unnatural light emnated from the cracks. I dodged and released the MED. Egor-III's body exploded a moment later.