Back to School... Hooray?

-> One <-

" Megan!"

Currently I was walking towards Pacific West High, which was a twenty minute walk from home, when I stop to turn around to see who called me... even though I recognized that voice and know it by heart.

It was my best friend Summer, the Summer I have been best friends with ever since we were in diapers, and she was running towards.

Letting out a laugh at her excitement, I hold out my arms and yell " Summer!"

" Megan!" she screams again as she hugs me, nearly tackling me down.

We the laugh like the crazy bitches we are and let go of each other.

And that's when the whole we-admire-one-another extravaganza starts.

" Oh em gee!" Summer exclaims with a gasp, starting to play with my straightened hair. " Your hair got longer!"

I noticed that Summer was looming over me a couple of inches and I looked down to see if she was wearing heels.

Much to my disappoint, she wasn't and this meant she grew a couple inches over the summer.

" And you got a bit taller." I said, with a hint of envy.

Summer laughs and ruffles my hair, " Don't worry, you'll have a growth spurt."

" That is not something you should be laughing about..." I give her a look. " I am worried. I already had my period at twelve... I'm seventeen now and I only grew an inch this summer!"

" How tall are ya?" Summer asks, as we start walking.

" I'm 5'4"..." I say with a deep sigh. " The youngins Carlotta and Julien are taller than me... Even Max grew taller than me now!"

" Speaking of Max... where is he?"

" He took a ride with Tony and Nate." I replied.

" And they didn't even bother asking if we needed a ride!" Summer gasps dramatically and I snort softly. " I am truly hurt."

Beep beep!

" Could you be any slower you girls?!"

I frowned upon the voice that has spoken and Summer laughs.

I turned around and flicked Marcos off.

Who is Marcos? Well he's a guy friend along with Tony and Nate while Max is my dear cousin.

" Love ya too Megs!" he replied, sticking out his tongue childishly.

Looking at his car closely, I noticed Sharise was in there and I waved at her excitedly, in which she waves back but she also gave me her guess-who's-here? sarcastic look.

And that's when I noticed Colleen in the car.

Stupid Marcos...

I walk over to the driver's window and yanked on his ear.

" Tu es un estúpido pendejo! Qué estas haciendo con esta chica de puta! Qué estas pensando Marcos?" I cursed in Spanish at him.

Sharise was laughing and was covering her mouth, to cover her snorts.

While Summer entered Marcos car, going in the back with Sharise and Colleen.

The thing with Colleen is that she is a stuck-up bitch- wait! Not a bitch, cause then I'll be complementing her and I don't want that! Ahem, rewind... Colleen is a stuck-up, no good, annoying douche.