9.) The Hangover

I awoke with a massive headache and extreme thirst.

My throat felt hoarse and I felt sweaty.

Then I realized the heat was on and I was wrapped in a big, warm blanket.

At first I thought Alejandro wrapped me in his favorite blanket, but then I remembered that bugger doesn't do nice things for me.

So who put this blanket on me?

" Oh, you're awake."

I look up and felt my eyes widen.

Gabriel was shirtless...

Boy he must go to the gym on his days off and weekends, because he has a body!

" Like what you see?"

I blushed and scoffed, " As if!"

Gabriel chuckles and comes right next to me , placing a tray on top of me... that consisted breakfast.

On the tray was a cup of orange juice, pancakes, bacon, sunny-side up eggs, and a tiny vase with a rose.

" Aw is this for me?" I say, eyeing the rose.

Gabriel blushes and says " No, it's for Lola."

I frowned at Gabriel and say sarcastically " Gee aren't you fun in the morning?"

" Actually it's 4:30."

" Then why I'm having breakfast?" I asked.

Gabriel gets up and walks over to the door, " It's Opposite Day."

Then he walks out.

" Ha ha... that's funny!" I yelled.

After eating my breakfast, I went into the guest bathroom, where I took a shower.

Then I changed into some pajamas of Lola's, which were too big for her body, I joined them in the den.

Which was their movie/game room.

" Woah." was all I said when I entered the room.

There were shelves full of games and movies of all kind.

They even had all the game systems.

And their screen was like the ones you see in movie theaters.

" Are you guys-"

" Rich? Yeah we are, but we don't like to brag about it." Lola says, flipping her hair.

" Lookwho'stalking." Jacob coughs.

Lola's eyebrow twitched and she glares at Jacob.

I laughed, " You guys are starting again?"

" Nah... they have been going at it since this morning." Gabriel says, stretching out his arms which made his muscles flex and my heart thump.

" Ooooh look at Megan checking out my brother!" Lola says, winking at me.

" I-I am not!"

" It's alright Lola, she can't resist this!" Gabriel says, pointing to his abs.

" Please!" I say, crossing my arms as I rolled my eyes.

' Baby what you doin', where you at, where you at?

Why you actin' so shy? Holdin' back, holdin' back

We're not the only ones doin' it like that, it like that

So DJ bring that, bring that, bring that, bring that back'

I answered my phone immediately.

" Hello?"

" WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" I hear Summer yell.

I winced at the throbbing pain from my head.

" I'm at Gabriel's house... why?"

" Oh so you were at- You're at Gabriel'a house?!"

" Yeah I stayed over."

" Oh... OH! Naughty naughty Megan! Did you and Gabe get down and dirty?!"

" Summer!" I exclaimed, blushing red as a tomato. " It wasn't like that!"

I hear Gabriel snickering and I give him a "do-you-want-to-die?" look.

And apparently he does, be cause the next thing he did was...

" Hey Megan baby! I'm feeling cold! Come back to the bed so we can warm up!"

Jacob and Lola covered their mouths to hide their laughter. My face instantly heats up and I feel that my face is probably beyond the shade of crimson red.

" Summer, I'll call you back."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jacob's P.O.V

I cannot believe Gabriel just said that!

Megan's reaction was worth it, because he was cracking up like the idiot he was.

" Summer, I'll call you back."

Oh shit! Stuff is about to go down!

" Megan, I was just playing. C'mon! Its just a joke! Megan!"

" You're such a freakin asshole!" she screams as she tackles him.

" Usually I thought people with hangovers would be weak?" Lola says, standing next to me, watching her brother get beaten up.

" Megan is not normal... that's my conclusion." I say as I saw her lay a punch on Gabriel's cheek.

Lola giggles, " Although you got to admit... she looks adorable when she's angry."

I give her a strange look, " You sound homo when you say that."

Lola frowns as I smirked in amusement.

" Shut up you fag."

I frowned and she grins in triumph.

Two can play at that game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I finished beating up Gabriel, I called Summer to pick me up.

And when she did, she had a giddy look.

" What's up with you?" I ask her as we stopped by Wendy's for lunch.

" Marcos broke up with Colleen." she says, grinning like a fool.

" What?!" I laughed. " When did this happen?!"

" After you left the party. Marcos caught her making out with the party boy, Zavier."

" Nah way! That's classic!" I laughed, clapping my hands together in amusement.

Summer takes a sip of her vanilla frosty and smiles, " Yup... Max recorded the whole break-up, he was suppose to send it to me... but I guess he forg- Wow! Something cold does help with hangovers!"

I giggled, " Who told you that?"

" Tony, after you hanged up on me... he called me to say that he should be given a Nobel Peace award or something for "discovering" the cure for hangovers, and that is to eat something cold."

I snorted and shake my head " Tony is crazy."

" Yes he is and they should make The Hangover part four: Teens gone Cold."

" Okay you cannot make a joke."

" Hey!"

" Love ya Summer."

" Well I hate you bitch."

Summer and I laughed as we ate our food in a happy mood.