Chapter Two

Justin's p.o.v.

I walked into the kitchen after another restless night of sleep. I grabbed a glass and filled it up with juice from the fridge.

My head and thoughts were all over the place. My feelings were the same. Most of the time I tried not to think about my feelings. They were even more messed up then my head.

I sat down on the couch in my living room and starred up at the ceiling. What is going on with me? I still had felt like I had forgotten something.

Selena's p.o.v.

It had been two months now. I'd love to say that everything went back to normal, but it didn't. It was even worse.

Justin woke up; he remembered everything, except me. He thought he was in Capetown because he was hiding away from the media. Now he lives in Canada and, apparently, has a new life and girlfriend.

Maybe this was for the best? I had moved to California, only a few hours out of L.A. I even started writing again. I got in touch with a recording label and I am now signed to them. Things, in a way, were starting to look up.

I had been recording a lot lately. My new single will be released soon. I'm even back on twitter. I was even going to write with Demi. She has been so supportive of me. Taylor and Demi both have been extremely supportive. I'm blessed with friends like them. I've been hanging out with them more and they seem to understand what I'm going through. They may not ask about Justin, but they know.

Everyone knew about Justin, they just didn't know about him not remembering me. It was better that way. Kenny was now my body guard, he had been helping me a lot lately. 

Kenny and Mandy are really the only family I have left. Mandy and her girls moved here about a month ago. It's been really great to have them in my life.

"Hey Selena, you have the interview this Friday, right?" Kenny asked after walking in the house.

"Yeah, on Jimmy Fallon." I smiled.

"Ok, do you want me to go with you?" He asked.

"Sure." I said sitting down at the table with a cup of coffee, "It's my first interview in like a year or so." I said letting out a shaky breath.

"Are you nervous?" He asked sitting down across from me.

"Um, kind of. I'm excited too. I'm just nervous about what he might ask."

"You are going to do great!" He smiled.

"Thanks." I giggled.

"Do you want to hear my new song? I recorded it last night." I smiled.

"Sure!" he smiled.

I grabbed my computer and played him the song. He seemed to really like it. I'm just hoping the fans like it.

Originally Written: Early 2013
Revised: Late 2015