Chapter Twenty-Six

Selena's p.o.v

I gathered my stuff from back stage before getting on to the bus. The driver drove out of the parking lot as I began to settle into the bus.

We had just finished our second show and now we are driving five hours to Montrel. I was excited about the next show because it was a bigger arena and it was also sold out.

I sat on the couch and pulled out my phone before hearing an unsettling noise in the back room. I got up and walked to the back room. I took a deep breath and opened the door. I turned on the light and saw Chaz standing there.

"What the hell?" I spat. Why was he here?

"Hello Selena. You did an amazing job on stage tonight." He said walking towards me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. I knew this was not going to be good.

"I came to see you." He said walking past me and over to the couch.

"Why?" I spat. My anger was boiling.

After everything he has done to Justin and now to just show up on my tour bus like this.

"We need to talk." He said. I could tell it was serious.

"What do we need to talk about?"

"That's the thing, we need to talk about Justin." He said looking at me. His face softened.

"I don't have time to talk to you." I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, you do. You have five hours." He sat down.

"I have nothing to say to you." I crossed my arms across my chest.

"Okay, well just listen to me." He said. "You should know that I have nothing against Justin. I really don't. I feel bad about what I did to him. I have hurt him many times." He trailed.

"It wasn't to hurt him, really. I was jealous." He said looking away. I couldn't figure out why he was even here.

"Jealous of what?" I asked.

"That he has you." He said softly look down at his hand that we're on his lap.

"What?" I nearly croaked.

"It wasn't the money, or the fame, it was you. When I meet you, I had to have you. But, you were already his. When I saw the way he treated you, I wanted to beat the shit out of him then steal you away from him. But, you stayed by his side. Why did you do that?"

"I love him. I always have." I said. I couldn't even believe we were having this conversation.

"Yet he treats you like shit. You deserve better than him!" He screamed standing up.

"So I deserve you?" I asked in a louder tone.

"You sure as hell deserve someone who can treat you right. I have strong feelings for you, I have since the day I meet you." He sighed.

"You can't have me." I shook my head. I was at a loss of words.

"I can." He said scarily.

"I am in love with Justin. I always have Chaz. I always will. Justin and I didn't always have the most perfect relationship but that was then. That was years ago, we were young and stupid. It isn't like that now. Not that it is any of your business. I love Justin; I want to spend the rest of my life with him. Our relationship will never be perfect but we love each other. The type of love we share doesn't just come and go. It is never ending." I said. I meant every word.

"I can treat you right." He pushed.

"I am sorry that you are feeling this way towards me. I am sorry that I came along and tore you and Justin's relationship a part. I don't want you Chaz, I want Justin." I also wanted this conversation to be over.

"What does he have that I don't?" He screamed.

"He has my heart." I said simply.

"I can win you over." He challenged.

"No, you can't. I am sorry but I am not the girl for you. I never was the girl for you and I never will be. You will meet the right girl someday, she just is not me." I turned around.

"I don't know what to say." He sighed.

"I am done having this conversation. I am going to bed." I walked into the bedroom and locked the door.

I called Justin. I so badly needed to hear his voice. He answered on the second ring.

"Hey Princess," his voice sounded through the phone.

"Hey," I said letting out a shaky breath.

"Is everything okay?" He asked.

"Kind of," I sighed. I didn't know what to say or how to say it.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I could hear he was worried.

"Chaz showed up on my tour bus. We talked for a little bit." I said.

"What the hell did he want?" He spat. I could hear the anger in his voice.

"He told me that he had feelings for me and that it wasn't you that he had issues with. He wasn't trying to hurt you. He just wanted me." I said. He deserved to know the whole truth.

"That's bullshit. You are mine and he can't have you let alone even touch you." His voice got louder.

"I know that." I assured.

"I should have never left you there alone." he sighed.

"It's okay Justin. I am fine." I tried to calm both him and myself down.

"I will see you in Montrel tomorrow. Get some sleep." He said before hanging up.

I knew he would be there. He hated Chaz and he didn't need the drama of Canada but he wasn't going to let Chaz take me from him. Even though Chaz could never have me, Justin would worry about it. I knew I should have waited to tell him. I also knew one way or another he would find out about this. So he better hear it from me.

Originally Written: Early 2013
Revised: Late 2015