Chapter Twenty-Three

Justin's p.o.v.

"Vacation. Are you sure about this?" I asked Selena as I stood up from the couch she was already half way up the stairs.

I knew she was worried about me, but she needed to focus on tour.

"What about tour?" I asked running up the stairs behind her. She was no longer even paying attention to me.

"What do you mean Justin?" She asked walking into her room.

"You can't just leave now. What about your tour? It starts up in three weeks and you have dance practice." I reasoned.

"Not anymore. Like I said before I have two weeks off. It's not like I am going to have another vacation like this in a while once tour actually starts up. I have already learned all the dances so they don't need me in the practices anymore." She said walking into her closet.

"We both need a vacation, Justin. Just the two of us and to get the hell out of here. Also getting as far away from Canada as we can. We need to focus on us." She paused and looked at me.

"If you are doing this for me, don't." I didn't want her to just drop her life just for me. I could handle myself.

"Justin, I am not doing this for you. In fact, you don't even have to come really. I just would like a little break. I've been working my ass off on the album and preparing for tour. If you want to just stay here that is fine." She shrugged.

"Selena, I just don't want you to do this for me." I sighed.

She did need a break; once tour started she wouldn't really get one for a while. And she was right; we needed to focus on us.

"I do want to come with you though. I want to spend as much time with you as I can." I smiled.

"So you will come with me?" She asked placing her suit case on the floor. She walked over to me and placed her arms around my neck and I placed mine around her waist.

"Of course I will. Sorry, I just didn't want you to drop everything for me. We both do need a vacation." I kissed her check while hugging her tightly.

"Um, I found out today that tour will start off in Canada. Of all places. I actually think my first two shows are there." She said while looking down.

"More reason to take a vacation. We need to focus on us." I grabbed her chin and brought her lips to meet mine.

She was so perfect. I still can't get over the fact that I had forgotten about her. How could I? I smiled as we pulled away. Every time I kissed her I felt complete. She was my life.

"Let's get packing!" I shouted.

"I have an idea of where we can go too." She smiled pulling out a smaller suit case.

"Where?" I asked pulling my suit case out of my closet.

"Maldives Island." She smiled.

"Mandy told me about it. I looked it up and it's absolutely perfect. And it's secluded so we can be alone. I already booked it, our flight leaves in two hours." She boasted.

"Hm. Sounds interesting." I nodded. As long as I was with her, I didn't care where we were.

-

We were now in The Maldives Island. It was actually more beautiful than expected and it was secluded. We had a nice little house to our self. We could literally open the back door and take two steps to be on the beach. The water was amazing, crystal clear.

"It's more beautiful than I thought it would be." Selena said wrapping her arms around my waist.

"It's amazing." I said pulling her into my chest.

"Let's go swimming!" I shouted running into the house I grabbed my swim shorts from my bag and put them on.

"Hey! Will you at least let me change?" Selena laughed.

"Hurry up!" I chuckled.

The sun was shining bright and it was a beautiful day. Our flight was about twelve hours long so we slept enough on the plane, then when we landed in the main Island we had to take a smaller plane to get here.

"I'm ready." Selena said walking towards me. Looking sexy as hell in her bathing suit, god this girl is literally perfect.

"I'll race you to the water!" I smirked before running towards the water. I was already enjoying this vacation, with my girl.

Originally Written: Early 2013
Revised: Late 2015