Chapter Seventeen

Selena's p.o.v

"Hey Princess, I should get going." Justin said walking into the living room carrying his bag. I stood up and walked toward him.

"So when will you be back?" I asked.

"In about three days. I want to make sure everything in my old house is packed up and that I bring what I need for tour. Then I want to go visit my dad." He smiled and grabbed my hands he pulling me into a hug.

"I won't be gone long my love. I'll be back before you know it." He said kissing my cheek.

"I know, I just wish I was going with you. I can't remember the last time I was in Canada."

"I wish you were coming with me too."

"I love you Justin." I smiled back. He grabbed my waist he pulled me into a kiss.

He didn't waste time before pushing his tongue into my mouth. I smiled through the kiss. What is it about this boy? He always makes me smile. I loved being around him and I hated that I wasn't going with him. Three days wouldn't be to long, right?

"Bye princess, I will call you when I get there." He waved before pulling out of the driveway.

I quickly hurried and got ready for rehearsals. I was excited to see everyone and start practicing for tour.

It was going to be big, bigger then I could imagine. I couldn't wait to share this with my fans. Anytime I was performing, I always got lost in my music. I loved that feeling. This would also take my mind off of Justin.

Justin's p.o.v

After I land in Canada I planned to go to my old house. I needed to finish packing things up for the movers and gather the things I would need for the road.

Then I was going to visit my dad and the kids. I hadn't seen him since before I remembered Selena. I couldn't wait to share with him everything that had happened since then. Plus I couldn't wait to see Jazzy and Jaxon. They meant a lot to me and I hated that I hadn't seen them in so long.

---

The plane had finally landed in Canada; I called my dad and told him I would be coming by to visit in the morning. I grabbed some Tim Horton's on the way to my house. It wasn't too long of a drive.

After I had got there, I decided to call Selena and tell her I got here safe. I had already missed the sound of her voice. The way her eyes sparkle or the way she smiles. She was my world, she was my princess, and I needed her to know that.

"Hey Justin" Selena answered. I couldn't help but smile at the sound of her voice.

"Hey princess, I just wanted you to know that I'm back at my old house. I'm going to stay here tonight then stay with my dad and the kids tomorrow."

"I'm glad you got there safe. I already miss you."

"I miss you too. I'll let you get back to practice and I need to get some packing done. I'll call you in the morning." I chuckled. "I love you princess."

"I love you too."

We said our goodbyes and then hung up. I have a lot of packing I need to do before tomorrow.

I walked around the place. It seemed so weird and empty. It felt weird to be here again. The last time I was here was with Fredo, back when he came and visited me after I had remembered Selena. I was grateful to have a friend like him in my life. He truly care and understood.

By the time I had finished packing it was late. I grabbed my keys and decided to head to the diner. It was late and I was hungry. Since there was no food in the house, I had no choice but to go to the diner.

The diner was only about five minutes from my place, it didn't take me long to get there and order my food. I sat down in a booth and waited for my food. I felt lonely here in Canada. There wasn't really much to do, especially if you lived here most of your life, nothing new ever happened.

"Justin?" A familiar voice asked from behind me, I turned around to see Chaz, Ryan, and Caitlin standing there. Oh great.

Originally Written: Early 2013
Revised: Late 2015