Guidelines

Hey! Snow here, author of the Elementals and Ignite.

Somewhere in Ignite is an A/N about this book, but for those who are just checking it out it's basically a collection of snippets from the Elementals.

So this is a side book, because I have lots of material that doesn't actually go into the other books (like deleted scenes). And it would include Code, Jale, Nella etc. fluff, headcanons, stupid little one shots I do to warm up, stuff that happened while this other thing was happening but I didn't post it, you know, things like that.

So I have some stuff I'll post, and then YOU GUYS can send in stuff and I'll post it. You'll get full credit and all that stuff, don't worry. I think it will be good practice or start up for some of you. Get some advertising, put your name out. There are tons of options. You could:

>write a whole one shot on your otp

>write about a new character you think should exist

>write an already existing scene in another character's POV

>write just a one paragraph headcanon

>send me a prompt and I could try writing it for you.

>something else that I'm probably missing

It's up to you. You could write an A/N and everything, or you could do it anonymously, it's whatever.

I'd love to see what you come up with, but the key thing is I need your participation. So comment?

Message me if you want to send in anything, or suggest a prompt or whatever. (Another good way to reach me is through @frenchowl's, @Forestflicker's, and my joint email account: silverflickerowl@gmail.com.) I'll just copy it, give you credit (unless you want to be anon) and then dedicate the chapter to you. Simple.

Note: This is just for fun. I don't want any unnecessarily mean criticism. And unless the author specifically asks for opinions or a critique, do not give them one. I don't think anybody will do that, because you all are nice and we're a nice family, but just in case.

Also, updates will be whenever, due to inspiration, time, submissions and whatnot. Although it's not like there's a plot or anything so that's the cool part. Just one shots and no suspense.

Thanks for checking this out, and read on!