5 :: Code One Shot - Moonwalker465

This amazing one shot thing was done by the fabulous Moonwalker465, so be sure to congratulate them and be nice and all that wonderful stuff you guys do! Enjoy!

[]||[]||[]

DEAR TIDE,

I'M SORRY. IT SHOULDN'T HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS. I REMEMBER IN HAWAII, WHEN IT WAS SO PEACEFUL IT WAS BORING. I UNDERSTAND. BUT ADVENTURE DOESN'T HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS. SOMEDAY, WHEN THIS MESS IS OVER, I'LL TAKE YOU WHEREVER YOU WANT TO. ANY DANGER IS LESS THAN THIS. FOR YOU, TIDE, I'LL SWIM DOWN THE AMAZON. I WILL GO WITH YOU TO THE BIG CATS SECTION OF THE ZOO. BUT I GUESS THAT IS A DREAM FOR LATER. YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT THE FUTURE. I GUESS THAT'S A GOOD IDEA. IT'S A SILLY HOPE. BUT, TIDE? IF THERE IS A FUTURE OUT THERE FOR US, OR IF YOU EVER THINK ABOUT ONE, OR WRITE ABOUT IT, LIKE I DO NOW, COULD WE WRITE IT TOGETHER?

I KNOW I'LL NEVER SEND THIS TO YOU, BUT I HOPE THAT ONE DAY OUR TORTURE ENDS, AND WE CAN SETTLE DOWN. MAYBE IN HAWAII, OR ANYWHERE ELSE YOU LIKE. AND MAYBE AT LEAST MY NEXT ADVENTURE CAN BE YOU.

COAL

}{•}{•}{

Dear Coal,

Our complications have had only two positives. Everyone we've met, and you. I guess we started this together. And I promise, it will end that way as well. I'm sorry for those times I sacrificed myself. I didn't realize. I should have realized how much it hurt you. But it was for you, Coal. Coal, it hurt me just as much when you went away. I will not be separated from you again. I promise. I can't bear to see you hurt. You are the world to me, Coal. I see that now. I didn't see it before, but I will choose you. And then, together, we can save the world.

I probably won't ever send this, but if I ever did, know that every word is true. Maybe someday I will show this to you. A lot of things are maybes right now, but I do hope that you aren't one of them. I hope that you are my for certain.

Tide