Ch. 39 - Be Here Again

(A/N: Warning. Mature content....)

(Takashi's POV)

I took in a deep breath, flushing and holding my awkwardness in my throat. I pushed open the door before I could turn around, the bell ringing above me. I glanced around, only to find one figure off in a chair to the left.

My blushing was only pink, as I didn't know how to feel. But my body felt hot as I inched over to him. I sat in the only chair in front of him.

I avoided his eyes, staring at the table. I could feel him staring at me. My left arm started to sting, as if the cuts didn't already. I held it under the table as I blushed hotter in embarrassment.

"....Takashi....." I heard Ren sigh, making me look up into those emerald eyes. My ears burned. He didn't smile. Instead, he had on a hard and frustrated look. I didn't speak.

".....I'm sorry." Came his somewhat quiet words. A knot formed in my stomach and my chest tingled. I put my hands in my lap and lowered my head. ".....no.....I'm sorry......" I replied. He sighed. I scrunched up my features.

"....Ren.....you shouldn't have to worry about all this. I'm sorry because I haven't been telling you things.....and no, it's not because I'm cheating on you. I would never do something as low as that. I.....I love you....." I said to him, lifting my head up and looking at him.

He was blushing hard and squinting at the table. I stared as he spoke. "...I know.....it makes me feel sad, but.....I can't imagine what I put you through....Takashi.....I should've listened......I know you love me, and I love you too....." He looked up and locked eyes with me.

"Please.....I'm sorry, but.....what's....wrong with your neck?....w-what happened?....." My heart throbbed and I brushed my dark hair out of my eyes. I thought up the words quickly. "...R-Ren....it's....I-I'm scared that.....if I tell you, things will only get worse.....I was threatened about it......and..." "I'll fucking kill whoever it is." He interrupted, making my eyes widen. My whole face was hot.

"....l-look.....c-can we talk somewhere more private?....." I asked, the area creeping me out more. I felt like there where ears listening, and it made me uneasy. Ren nodded, and we both got up. I saw him leave a tip for his coffee and then we headed out into the cold wind.

~~~

When I finished unlocking my front door, I twisted the knob and slipped in. Ren followed, shutting the door behind. I turned around to turn on the light, but I was stopped by a pair of warm lips on mine.

I blushed hard and my eyes widened when I felt Ren wrap his arms around my hips and pull me close to him. I hesitated, but slowly trailed my hands to his shoulders. He tilted his head to the right and pushed my lips open. He wasn't asking for an entrance. He just pushed his tongue in and dominated my mouth.

I moaned slightly, tasting him once again. I licked his lips, tracing them with my saliva. We both suddenly broke away with a cute pop noise, panting in time together. My heart bumped against my tingling chest and I moved in to hug him tight.

"....I missed your lips...." He murmured. I smiled against his chest sweetly, blushing hard. "...I missed your everything, you dork...." I blurted, but then felt too embarrassed after. He chuckled and hugged me tighter, leaning back against the door.

"....Takashi.....I want to talk about all this, but......." He trailed off. We both knew he didn't have to finish. I was so flustered then. Before I even knew what was happening, we were already on my bed kissing.

Ren pinned me to the mattress, nibbling on my lip. I squeaked with the slight pleasure he gave me. He moved back a bit, then moved down to my jacket. As he began removing it, I resisted. He gave me a strange look. I looked away, pulling my left arm close. "....y-you can't......u-uhm...." With his strength, he moved my arm away and removed my article of clothing before I could do a thing.

I cringed as my arm was visible, and I now only had on a white tee on my upper half. He breathed. "...oh....Takashi...." Ren held my arm, running his fingers across my red scars. I flinched, the feeling stinging, but tickling. "....I'm sorry.....I just...." "You don't have to be sorry. But......you can't do this.....please, just....don't hurt yourself over......things......you promise?..." I met his eyes, tearing up. "Yes. I promise you....Ren...."

Then, he leaned in, kissing my lips once. With that, he took his own hoodie off and black tee, revealing his toned and perfect figure. I blushed when he removed my shirt, too, and went about unbuttoning my jeans. I moaned half under my breath, just thinking about what we'd do. I saw Ren blush, biting his lip. When that was done, he tossed my pants away and stood up to take his own off. I blushed crazily, sitting up and closing my eyes a little. He laughed and I looked up at his face.

"Are you nervous, Takashi?..." I didn't answer. Instead, I closed my eyes again and lowered my head. I felt the bed move, and in an instant, he was above me again. He kissed my cheek, then nose, then forehead, and finally my lips. He kissed everywhere on my face. I laughed, kissing him deeper. I ran my fingers through his soft hair and smiled against his lips.

Then, he removed my boxers. I blushed as I did his. He pulled me on top of him and kissed me again. When I broke away and stared into his eyes, he smirked. "....fuck me, Takashi...." He whispered. My eyes widened and my entire body heated up, more than it had. ".....I missed that amazing feeling you give me......." He purred slyly. I blushed, but gladly obliged.

I moved down, finding his tight entrance. His erect and hot member pressed against my lower stomach and he moaned. My heart went wild at the sound and feeling. I squeezed my eyes shut and my ears burned when I slowly thrusted into him. I moaned with my mouth opened and I forced my eyes open. Ren blushed, grunting and staring with squinting eyes. I pressed my palms down firmer on the bed at each of his sides. Sweat trickled down each of our hot bodies as I started getting faster. "U-uhn...T-Takashi...." He moaned my name, making me grunt.

Ren moved a hand to my lips, putting two fingers in my mouth. I sucked on them and closed my eyes, my moans muffled. I felt the pleasure build up throughout my body. "N-nhh...!" I barely got out. After a moment, my chest tightened and my climax arrived. "R-Ren-!!.." I gasped, my pants and yelps filling the room, along with the sound of our skin together. He shouted my name also, and we both came. After riding out our orgasms, I quickly pulled out and he moved his fingers away, my saliva stringing to the tips and breaking when I collapsed beside him.

A few moments of rapid panting later, and Ren spoke up. "...damn, you're amazing, Takashi....." He breathed, now staring into my eyes. I blushed deeper. "....I-I love you, Ren....m-more than anything else.....s-stay with me forever, okay?.......d-don't abandon me for a-anyone else......" I breathed heavily, my heart thudding. He smiled at me, bringing me against him. I hugged back.

"I love you. And I'll never leave. Never, Takashi."