Chapter 28 (Chrysanthe)

Oh god I have a hang over. I groan as I try to sit up but I feel something pinning me to the sheets. I open my eyes to see what is blocking my way and I see a very strong male arm across my stomach.

Oh god did I sleep with someone last night? No, I still have my clothes on. I turn to look at who it is. I come face to face with Forest. He looks so peaceful when he's sleeping. I was mesmerized by his soft features.

"Morning." He grumbles as his amber eyes open. My face turn bright red embarrassed for staring at him.

"Morning. Um, what happened last night?" I ask confused and worried.

"You got drunk and passed out in my car after we danced and made out a little bit." He takes his arm off of me and sits up.

"Oh god I didn't make a fool out of myself did I?" I groan as I sit up.

"Nah, you're a really good dancer. And you're kinda a fun drunk." He chuckles happily. He sides out of my bed. Oh dear Lord he's shirtless and so sexy. I don't know if I'll be able to think.

"Thanks, but it's not as fun in the morning." I grumble holding my head. He holds up water and two Advil pills. Wow, he's the perfect man. "Thank you." I blush as I take them.

"No problem, just want you to feel good before a long day of work." He smiles as he goes to the kitchen. He comes back we a plate off food. Scrambled eggs with three pieces of bacon and two pieces of toast. Oh dear Lord he's hot, caring and can cook. I found the perfect man and he wants me.

"Thank you so much." I say with a big smile.

"Anything for you." His eyes only filled with love for me. Is this what they call true love? I've never felt this way about another person before.

"Thank you Forest." I start to eat my amazing breakfast.

"My last name is Hawken, if you wanted to know." He blushes as he puts on his shirt. Why? I was enjoying such a wonderful view.

"Mine is Saffron." I state proudly.

"Dr. Saffron, sounds nice." He smiles fondly. "Do you need a ride to work?" He asks nicely.

"No, I'm okay. Thank you." I say with a smile.

"See you around." He kisses my forehead and leaves. Did I do something wrong? Should I apologize for throwing him out last time. I should probably talk to him today, I do know where he lives. That's what I'm going to do, I'm going to return his shirt.