Chapter 20 (Forest)

*For the readers who skipped chapter 17. So Forest and Chrysie got frisky but she realized before anything sexual truly happened that he drove her home without knowing her adress and then she kicked him out. Then he drove home and someone unknown knocked on his door.
Now that you are all caught up now you can enjoy.*

After Tom entered he walked over to me. "So Blue said you walked in here shirtless, do you care to explain?"

"No. But I know that you will make me." I say with a smile that makes him smile.

"Sometimes I think I need a new best friend." He sighs and sits next to me on the bed.

"But they wouldn't be as awesome as me." I tease him.

"Yes, but they would be so much easier to deal with." He chuckles.

"You know you love me." I laugh. That's the thing about Tom, I can always rely on him.

"True." He sighs. Wait, what? I look at him confused. "I am in love with you." He looks me in the eyes. Please no, this can't be happening.

"Tom, I love you like a brother." I say trying to turn him down easily. Oh why did this have to happen to me.

"I know you do, that's why we are friends." He smiles but I know it hurts him.

"This is why I hate talking. Everything gets emotional and somebody always gets hurt."I stand up and start to pace the room. "Like when girls start thinking after you get hot and heavy and throw you out for no fúcking reason." I start to rant. 'Your taking all your problems out on him.' My wolf tells me. They are our problems.

"So that's why you came home shirtless." Thomas starts to crack up.

"It's not funny." I start to laugh too. I guess after think of it, it's pretty funny. "Yeah, she kicked me out. I guess it was too fast for her." I sigh as I sit back down next to him.

"Don't worry man, you'll get the girl. The guy always gets the girl." He chuckles before leaving. Well I guess that's it. I just have to wait.

I lay on my bed and think of her. I better get some sleep. And then tomorrow I can deal with it. Right now I should just dream of her and her amazing breast.

*Hey so this is leading up to something big. So I'm super excited. And next chapter is going to be super special.