Chapter 35 (Forest)

After our main course I brought out the desert. It was a small chocolate moose cake. Chocolate moose is my favorite an I couldn't resist it in the store.

"This looks yummy, what is it?" She asks looking at the dessert as I put the plates down.

"Chocolate moose cake, I hope you like it. It's my favorite." I blush as I sit down with my piece. 'Everything is going well.' My wolf grins in agreement. Yeah, because I'm awesome and you know it.

"I love chocolate moose." She giggles. She takes her fork and cuts into taking a small piece into her mouth. She moans with satisfaction and I almost come undone by the scene. Oh my lord I want her so much.

"Good?" I ask trying to keep my breathing normal.

"Good." She giggles blushing as she continues to eat it and moan. Those moans are killing me. I eat mine to distract me from her, but I can still hear her.

Once we were both finished I take the plates and put them with the rest in the sink. I turn to her who is sighing happily and I couldn't help myself. I walked over to her and kissed her passionately.

She kisses back as I move my away to stand between her legs. "Forest." She says softly as she tries to catch her breath. I put my forehead on hers and she looks into my eyes with her blue ones. "Fùck it." Her lips capture mine.

We kiss more before she wraps her legs around my waist and throws her arms around my neck. I grab her ass so I can carry her to my room. We never break our kiss as I effortlessly carry her to my bedroom. I lay her down on the bed and slow crawl on top of her.

"You are so beautiful and perfect." I tell her as I reach to her face.

"You are the one that is perfect." She says with a smile as our lips connect again. Her lips ignite a fire in me that I've never felt before and I just need more of it.

"No you definitely are perfect." I start to kiss her neck softly. She begins to moan softly in response. 'Our mate is pleased.' My wolf growls with satisfaction. No, you got is wrong. We are going to please our mate. And that's exactly what I plan on doing.