Chapter 36 (Michael)

*Hey, so just a warning this is going to get intense and very gay. I hope those who dare read enjoy.*

After spending all day together we hide in my bedroom as Forest does his romancing. Maybe I'll do some romancing myself.

"So what now?" Ramsey asks sitting on my bed.

"We can have dinner." I suggest biting my bottom lip.

"But we don't have food." He says confused.

I lean over him making us face to face. "I didn't say anything about food." My voice is husky and I'm already panting. I need this man and I need him now.

"Are you ready?" He asks worried. I press my lips on his as he lays down on my bed. Well it is our bed now.

I take off my shirt as I give him kisses on his neck. I pull off his shirt and kiss his chest softly. He lets out soft moans and I groan in agreement. "I want to mate you." I say between kisses down his torso to his waist.

"Please." He moans and blushes as I unbutton his jeans with my teeth. I pull down the zipper and slide them off of him.

"You look so perfect." I groan as I stand up and take off my jeans as well. This is it, no going back. I take off my boxers revealing my èrrection.

"Oh my." He blushes as he looks at me. "You are very big.". He bites his bottom lip in a very tempting way.

I tak off his boxers to reveal his bòner. "Well I'm glad you're as happy as me." I chuckle as I crawl in between his legs. "What do I do know?" I blush feeling so inexperienced.

"Well do you have lùbe?" He asks. I open the first drawer of my night stand and take out the small bottle. "Now you put that on and in my àss and on your còck." He explains.

I do as he says and make him moan as I finger his àss. I knew what to do as I put the lube on my hardened member. I position myself to his àss. Alright, no going back. I slow slide myself in. We both moan as I feel his tight àss around my còck. Oh my.

I try to calm my breathing as I stare into his eyes. "You are very big." He blushes as I start to move out and then back in. I continue this rhythm as I begin to go faster making our moaning louder. I capture his lips with mine as I feel his member on my stomach.

"I love you so much." I tell out as I slam my còck in him. My wolf began to show itseyand I could see his. 'Time to mate.' My wolf saw with the biggest grin.

I bite down on his neck as he bites down on mine. We both come to our òrgasism as we finish our mating. I slide out of him and lay next to him breathing hard. I can feel my mark on my neck and I see his and smile. I hold him in my arms and he nuzzles his nose into the crook of my neck.

"I love you too." He whispers before falling asleep. I've found my mate and I couldn't be happier. He's the only one for me, ever.

*I did warn you about the intensity, but I mean it was a fun chapter to write at 6:00 in the morning. I hope you liked it and I hope you like the next chapter which is also very intense and straight.

Please vote and comment I want to hear from all of you about what you think. It will help me a lot and your suggestion just might come true.*